13| Like A Popsicle- Ethan p.o.v *

***\ETHAN'S P.O.V/***

"This is the room you'll be in," I flicked on the light switch with one finger as I strode into the bedroom

"This is the room you'll be in," I flicked on the light switch with one finger as I strode into the bedroom. It wasn't as big as the room Josh and I shared, but it was still impressive for a guest bedroom.

"It's gorgeous" She mumbled, her fingers ran over the cotton bed spread and she shot me a small smile, but I knew better.

"What's wrong, spit it out now" I shot her a 'don't fuck around' look and she sighed.

"I don't know what to make of this Ethan- I mean I'm used to just getting by, I've never stayed somewhere like this-" her arms shot outwards and I grimaced. I knew what she meant and there was nothing I was going to be able to do to fix that feeling immediately. But Hell if I wasn't about to at least try.

"Okay then" I mumbled coming closer to her, when she was only inches away from me I shocked her by grabbing her hips and I hauling her up into my arms. Her feet lifted off the floor and she let out a small excited squeal. I dropped her backwards onto the bed, slowly grinning down at her small frame beneath me.

"Everything is going to be fine," I reassured her with a grin, "and I swear Josh keeps a bottle of tequila in the top kitchen cupboard", that got a reaction from her

"Everything is going to be fine," I reassured her with a grin, "and I swear Josh keeps a bottle of tequila in the top kitchen cupboard", that got a reaction from her. I let myself release a tight exhale, I wanted her to like it here... with us.

I took Hollie's hand once she was done exploring the room and led her back to where I'd left Josh, his back was to us but he turned swiftly upon hearing us approach. I felt some tension and then Hollie stilled a few paces behind me, so I released her hand, allowing her to take as much time as she wanted to drink in the view before us. The floor to ceiling windows displayed the skyline of Brooklyn, the city lights twinkling like stars beneath us.

"It's better than a TV" she laughed and I watched as Josh walked over to her, his eyes shot to me. I smiled one of the smiles that was saved just for him and he shook his head lightly. Although his smile was amused I could see that he was restraining himself from tearing my clothes of right here, right now.

"It helps keep the electricity bill down" he joked from behind her, her lips rose in a bright smile at his quick wit. She took another long look out the windows before her hands rose up excitedly.