36| 'Did You Miss Me?'

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

I've been to beautiful countries before, travelled all around Europe with Ryan and Max, however nothing could compare to the stunning scenery of Barbados.

As we left the airport, we were met with a throng of paparazzi and camera men. 'Ethan! Ethan over here!'

I looked up at him but his head was facing downwards at the floor, we made it all the way to the driver when Ethan finally looked up to address the paparazzi. He casually leant against the car frame and slid the dark sunglasses away from his eyes and onto his head, a possessive arm linking around my waist that rose goosebumps across my skin.

"Is It true that you're out of money?"

I could feel Ethan's muscles flex slightly at the ridiculous question; we are stood beside a Bugatti Veyron, which Ethan and Josh have explained with much 'interesting' detail to be, a very expensive and luxury car.

"How we choose to travel is no concern to anyone but ourselves, she is the boss. She wants economy, we travel economy. Have a nice day." With that Ethan gave the cameras a predatory smile and pulled open the passenger door with a sharp tug, indicating that I should get inside the car. He probably shouldn't have said that, with trying to keep the relationship on the low- but too late now.

I flashed the cameras a slightly embarrassed look, lifting a small hand in a polite wave before scooting inside the car

I flashed the cameras a slightly embarrassed look, lifting a small hand in a polite wave before scooting inside the car. Completely avoiding the stacks of questions aimed at me with difficulty. Ethan joined me not seconds later, however I could hear him saying something else to the vultures surrounding the car before he slid in beside me.

"Nosy dickheads." He muttered under his breath before pulling out his phone. I rested against his side and watched him scrolling through his phone, replying to work emails and texts.

"You're one to talk," I nudged his shoulder with mine and Ethan let out an amused snort.

"You're probably right."

Ethan- 'Fucking Hell You're taking your sweet time.'

"You know I'm right." I rolled my eyes, leaning closer into his side to watch him text Josh. I dictated a text for him to send from me.

Josh- 'Calm down, I'm at the east terminal now so I should be there soon.'

Ethan- 'Hollie wants you to buy her a Toblerone from duty free.'

As we arrive at the front gates of the hotel, Ethan tucks his phone away and pushes the door open before climbing out and offering me a hand. I take it, wondering if we'll be stepping into another media storm here. I'm not wrong. Despite the late hour, cameras click and flash meticulously as we walk toward the hotel, but this time Ethan doesn't even slow to acknowledge them. They don't come any closer, and at first I wonder why they are staying so far back from us, until I see stone-faced security hovering in front of the large, glass hotel doors. Oh.