9| Diner Date Blues

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

Sawyer's room was to my left and Josh's to my right, I waved at them both before turning into the room, desperate to get into the inviting bed.

I watched sawyer enter his room first but before I got the chance to step into mine Josh stepped forward and placed a hand above my head on the doorframe of my room, "I just wanted to say goodnight" his breaths were heavy and it took all my will power not to move my eyes from his and down his body.

"Goodnight then." I teased, pretending to turn back into my room but before I could, he took hold of my hips with his strong hands, his fingers gripping the skin exposed at my midriff.

Reaching forward slowly he placed a kiss on my cheek, my nerves were a mess as he leaned away and smirked down at me, "Now you may go. Goodnight Hollie," he then turned from me before I could reply and closed his room door, leaving me stood in the corridor suddenly debating whether I had dreamed the whole thing.

How drunk am I? What the hell did I take?

Quickly striding into my room and deciding to take a shower I pulled off my stilettos, hopping around on one foot as I desperately tried to take off the five inch heels. After successfully managing to pry them off I began to take off my tight black shorts and purple crop top.

Before I managed to pull the material of my top from my body I heard my door slam open and I turned to face an embarrassed Josh, he held up a hand "Oh no," he spun quickly around, "Shit! Sorry!"

I just laughed, "Josh? You're in my room, what's wrong?" I waited for him to reply but he was just staring at me, I waved a hand and he snapped out of the trance quickly.

"I just wanted you to know that I don't want to fuck you around... I know you think I'm with Ethan and don't get me wrong I love him but-" josh continued to ramble until I walked over to the door and opened it for him.

"Josh, I know. We can talk about this another time, maybe when I don't need a shower? Okay?" I smiled at his relieved face and watched him pass through the frame.

"I couldn't leave it like that y'know?" Josh asked and this time it was me who kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Josh." I then closed the door behind him, leaning back against it for a second, just letting the moment sink in. Folding Josh's denim jacket on the end of my bed I decided that I would keep it for now as I hadn't brought anything for tomorrow, I hoped he didn't mind.

I couldn't wait to just get into the shower, it was twice the size of my apartment shower and the shower head was huge. I slipped in and let the water pound over my back like a welcome massage. After 20 minutes and washing my hair I, got out of the shower and slipped into bed with nothing on.