4| Juicy Sweatsuits

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

As I made my way out of the private section of the club 20 minutes later I was met with a guilty puppy look that I couldn't ignore. I wanted to pretend that I hadn't seen him, absentmindedly picking an invisible thread from my red top. However as I neared him I couldn't help but speak up.

"Ugh what is your problem?" I demanded, my pulse beating like a drum throughout my body, Ethan had obviously taken Harry home and come back to see me. He was leaning casually against the wall with a smug grin.

"Let me drive you home" Ethan's proposal sounded like less of a question and more of a demand and it was kinda hot. I felt my cheeks burn slightly as I stood before him.

Ethan was stood in skinny black jeans that were slightly baggy on him, a loose black top and smart shoes. His hair looked messy but I could visibly see that he had run gel through the front or at least tried to, the short brown pieces framed his face nicely and made his chiseled jawline appear even sharper. He looked good, his look complimented the air of confidence that hung on him like a loose cardigan.

"Okay" there was no way I was gonna pass up a ride over walking the 2 miles in the rain. No way. "Just so you know, agreeing to the offer is purely selfish and self serving, I don't want to walk in the rain. It's nothing to do with your company", it was partially a lie and I knew that he realised it too.

He seemed shocked for a second by my quick acceptance before his gaze returned to looking neutral, "consider it an apology for acting like an ass before and a thank you for calling me regarding Harry", he did look sincere so I nodded my head.

"Consider yourself off the hook, I'm desperate for a drink and would like to get home" with that I began to walk ahead of him.

"Starting on the strong stuff" he indicated to the plastic water bottle in my hand and I hid my smile, strong stuff indeed.

"Want some?" I raised it to him and he simply shook his head.

"I'm laying off it for now, trying to cut back y'know" his teasing smirk made me blush slightly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever" but as we made our way out of the exit I turned to look up at him, "can I just ask, who has a personal assistant to direct their calls for them?" I raised a eyebrow at him and waited for his reply, "who are you?"

"Ethan Watson" he simply walked past me with no more explanation.

I stormed over to him and glared, "I'm sorry but that's not gonna cut it, I don't get into cars with strangers when I know no more than their name".

"Get in the car Hollie" Ethan seemed amused as he flashed his car and opened his side of the door.

"I don't know you."

"You don't trust me?" He asked, the majority of his weight resting against the car.

Uh Duh?

"I don't know who you are except that you're obviously quite famous and like to boast your money around. You could catch me now and chop me up in your flashy condo for your own entertainment."

He seemed puzzled. "I have money yes but I'm not typically known for flashing it around; and I most certainly do not intend to kidnap and brutally murder you." His tone shifts to teasing. "You know what else? I'm a guy. I pee and miss the toilet." I huffed an amused breath in response.

"I'm not getting in until you tell me something about yourself!" I glared back at him, unmoving from my spot even when I realised that the car before me was some type of jaguar, causing my breath to quicken. I don't know much about cars but I sure know that it's an expensive one. Very expensive.