8| Jonnos

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

"Where are we?" I asked both boys with an irritable sigh as we had been in the taxi for nearly twenty minutes now. As we finally exited the taxi, Sawyer ignored Josh's complaints to pay and paid for the taxi himself whilst spewing some bullshit about 'manhood'. I pushed past them both, whilst tutting that 'pride is a man's biggest downfall' and received a glare from Sawyer along with an amused smirk from Josh in doing so.

Sawyer pretended not to acknowledge my middle finger and grinned over at me as we stepped onto the pavement, my five inch stilettos wobbling as they hit hard ground for the first time in twenty minutes.

"We, my fine lady, are at Jonnos." He began to march ahead into the house, ignoring my confused frown. Jonnos? I simply followed the two boys up the steps and into the house.

From the outside it was just an ordinary house, French tiling on the roof, exposed brick face and neat window boxes filled with peonies. However the inside was a whole different story...there was a bar at the far end of the room, where the living room should be there was a dance floor filled with people, there were bean bags shoved into every corner with silk drapes and intimate lighting. I looked around in utter shock, "woah this place-" I was lost for words.

"I know right, I was exactly the same as you when he first showed me." Josh came over to me and pulled me further into the house- if it could be classed as that, the whole downstairs had been knocked into one huge room.

I sat with Josh on a pile of bean bags stacked to the side of the dance floor as Sawyer went to get us a round of drinks. We simply sat and watched people dancing and grinding on each other, occasionally laughing over a couple who would take PDA to the next level.

"Two beers," sawyer came back with our drinks, "and one vodka and coke." I took the vodka and settled back into the beanbag. The whole atmosphere was chilled and relaxed, the indie-rock music playing in the background floated around us. I recognised the song, Arctic monkeys, why'd you only call me when you're high? I insisted on paying for my drink, passing Sawyer $10 and telling him to keep it.

The music was helping to calm me but I knew what I really wanted, "Hey sawyer?" He lifted his head to look over at me, "we allowed to smoke in here, like can I light a spliff?" His eyes gleamed with amusement.

"Look around Holl, can you see anyone who's not either smoking or high?" Now that I took a proper look around I noticed what he meant.

"This place just got even fucking better" I opened the tin from my bag and pulled out a pre-rolled joint, quickly placing it between my lips I lit it up and took a deep drag. I could feel the heavyweight over my shoulders lift free, blowing the smoke slowly over my bottom lip, I turned to face Sawyer. I flipped a brown curl out of my eyes before offering him the roll between my fingers.

Handing him the joint he took it with a nod of thanks before taking a hit, he leaned back into the beanbag at the same time I did. The music seemed to grow louder in my ears, the bass soothing and calming. Josh's hand passed me back the joint and I took another hit, this time the feeling was so good I needed to get up. Placing my feet back onto the floor I pulled my torso from the beanbag and walked onto the dance floor.

A parting opened in the small crowd and I slipped between the bodies, instantly I was dancing and taking another drag. I felt the joint being taken from my lips and as I looked up Josh was in front of me, placing it between his own lips.

Looking at the tip between his mouth was so hot, knowing that I'd had it in mine only seconds before. As he brought it away from his mouth I placed my arms around the back of his neck, bodies were pressing against mine from behind but I didn't care.