20| The Morning After

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

I am unbearably warm. I can tell that I'm not awake, but it's as though I'm burning up. The heat wakes me.

I open my eyes, and I'm draped in Ethan and Josh's bodies. They're wrapped around me like a tight, second skin. Josh is fast asleep with his head beside mine, his arm holding me close while one of his legs hooks around both of mine. He's suffocating me with his body heat, and he's heavy. Too damn heavy. It's like having a solid wall of muscle pressing me into the mattress like a human panini press.

I tried to roll him off me but he simply gripped on tighter. Great.

My right arm was stretched out across the bed, my body no doubt subconsciously in search of a spot that wasn't so suffocatingly warm. Ethan was on my other side, in a much lighter sleep than Josh. Almost as though he could feel me watching him, he stirred. He then nuzzled my neck, inhaling my flowery body wash with a satisfied hum of approval.

"Hollie..?"

I don't reply, instead I just angle my face to his. Sleepy, blinking blue eyes meet mine beneath his tousled mop of black hair. His long eyelashes brush his cheeks as he looks up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled in a deep morning voice, but then frowned as his eyes glanced down to his body hugging mine.

He moved slowly, unpeeling his arms from me as he sat up beside me. Josh was still tying me down to the bed, preventing me from moving. Even more pressing was his erection pushing against my hip. Ethan noticed my wide-eyed reaction, and he gave me a slow sexy smile.

"He is always like this." He leaned down to nuzzle my ear with his nose, "Big on the cuddling". I flush, the heat coming from him was overwhelming.

"You're very hot right now," I murmur, placing my palm against his bare chest in admiration.

"Touché Hollie," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me and I lightly smacked his arm.

"You know that's not what I meant!" I told him with a stern smile. He propped himself up on his elbow gazing down at me, amused. He bent downwards, planting a gentle kiss on my lips, his lips deliberately lingering for a second longer as he opened his eyes to look into mine.

"Sleep well?" he asks, eventually pulling himself away from me.

"Yes, until about...5 minutes ago when I woke up in the equivalent of a sauna," I glanced back to Josh who was still peacefully sleeping beside me. We both watched Josh for a second as he just slept there, blissfully unaware of the outside world.

He could sleep for a living; The professional sleeper. It is like trying to raise the dead when he is still asleep.

"I have to get up for work, it's 7 o'clock already" Ethan groaned as he pushed up from the bed, I rolled onto my stomach. Resting my head on my hands, I watched him walk to the bathroom practically naked. His taunt back muscles flexed and moved as he walked. Damn.

"Are you watching me?" Ethan turned in the bathroom doorway, giving me an accusatory look.

"Yes." I challenged him back.

He grinned before turning back into the bathroom.

Damn he was sexy in the morning.

I took a quick shower in the spare bedroom ensuite, washing my hair before drying it with a towel

I had another outfit I could wear, including another cute black bra and panty set, but I didn't bother. I grabbed Josh's blue shirt from last night and threw it on. It was comfortable and gave me lots of extra space to move.