49| Supply Closet Shenanigans**

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

The transparent glass doors to the hospital automatically slid open as the four of us approached the building. Ethan on my right and Bonnie on my left, clutching onto one of my hands, her other was held in Josh's.

I tried to pretend that I wasn't staring at how Josh smiled to himself every time Bonnie slipped her hand into his.

It deemed an almost impossible task.

"This place is fucking huge." Ethan muttered under his breath as we stepped further into the Emergency room. Nurses in pale blue scrubs were scurrying around with clipboards full of paperwork even at this early hour in the morning.

"Well it is a hospital Eth," Josh muttered back with a smirk.

"I am well fucking aware of that." Ethan kept his voice low enough that Bonnie was blissfully unaware. He rolled his eyes in an amused gesture but I could tell that he wasn't really comfortable about being here.

He walked ahead with quick paces, still dressed in a business suit and tie. The top button of his shirt had been undone and his tie had been pulled into a loose knot, yet he still looked smart enough to seem out of place. He looked like he should be at a board meeting, not stood in an emergency room.

"You do know that casual, comfy clothes exist, right?" I asked him with a raised brow.

He hummed a low and breathy laugh, "Hm, So I've heard. What's with that?" I heard Josh make an amused sound in the back of his throat at Ethan's dry reply.

We continued walking into the waiting room but before we reached the reception desk, I heard a high pitched voice from behind.

"Hello, can I help you?" An attractive blonde with glassy blue eyes and a pouty smile tapped my shoulder and I spun 180 to face her. She was definitely a nurse and her small name tag displayed the name 'Emily'.

Ethan leaned into me to mutter beneath his breath, "See, people stop for you when they think you're important. Not complaining about the suit now are you?" He paused for a second before adding, "Besides, I have some other uses in mind for this particular tie."

I tried to ignore the meaning behind his words but all I could think about was the image of him tying me down to the sofa and making me call him unthinkable things.

The nurse coughed to get our attention and I straightened up.

"We are here to see Laura McCarthy, she should be expecting our visit." I gave her a small apologetic smile at the inconvenience. She glanced back down at the clipboard in her hands, her eyes scouring the page. She then transferred to the iPad until she found something that snagged her attention on the screen.

"She is in room 26A, you just need to take the elevator to floor 3-" she looked up at the four of us properly for the first time and I could have sworn she had to do a double take, "Or I could show you up now? I'm about to take my break anyway." She offered with a shrug. I didn't miss the lingering glance she leveled at Josh, whether it was because she recognised him from the TV or was just impressed with his physique, I couldn't tell.

"I think we've got it from here love." Ethan placed a dismissive hand on her shoulder and then began to walk with Josh in the direction of the elevator.

Great, I can't wait to get lost.

I gave the nurse another apologetic smile before thanking her and leading Bonnie to the elevators.

"You can be such an overbearing little shit sometimes. Where the hell is room 26A?" I hissed against Ethan's ear and he frowned down at me, however I could see the smile hidden beneath.