7| Friday Night Frights

***\ FIVE NIGHTS LATER/***

The dark room was heaving with people, the ceiling was impossible to make out due to the smoke that hung there like a draping curtain. The bright strobe lights were fuelling my high, my brain causing them to look like blades piercing the sky.

I pulled my hands above my head to try and touch them, the beautiful spots creeping into my vision made me release a mad laugh

I pulled my hands above my head to try and touch them, the beautiful spots creeping into my vision made me release a mad laugh. I swayed my body to the music, my natural dancing skills allowing me to still look sexy even though I could barely think straight.

A warm pair of hands latched onto my waist and my skin felt on fire where the hands connected with naked skin.

I continued to sway my hips from left to right as the hands spun me to face the owner. A beautifully handsome face met mine, his lips were constantly changing colour and I wasn't sure if it was due to the flashing lights or my high. I reached out to touch them, running my fingertips over the smooth texture in wonder. He formed a smile and sucked my fingers into his mouth, the grin widened and he ran his tongue over the tips of my index and middle finger.

The music was so loud that I could hear the beat in my body, thrumming through me until I was so lost in it combined with the intoxicating feeling of skin on skin that I couldn't even remember my own name, never mind how fucked up my life is.

I felt the hands move from my body for a second and then the guy before me had a tablet on the end of his tongue, it looked like molly. Raising his eyebrows as an invite for me I took the tablet without a seconds delay, connecting my mouth with his like a greedy child with candy.

My tongue met with his and I let my mouth go slack as my top lip was trapped between his lips. I could feel the pill begin to kick in almost instantly as I continued to dance with him. His hands skimmed over my tight black jean shorts, his fingertips brushing over my exposed hip bones.

The ecstasy intensified his touch on my bare skin, until it felt as though he was touching every inch of my body at once. Every nerve ending and cell was electrified, clouding my mind with a hazy fog.

I gripped his hair and pulled his face down to mine, "Want to get out of here?" My words came out in a slow and breathy manner.

He didn't miss a beat, in seconds my hand was in his and we were leaving the crush of bodies in the living room. The frat house was huge, the hall full of teenagers and university students. The few who recognised me either raised a hand or flashed a smile, I was so off my head that all I could do was simply lock eyes with them.

As we passed through the doors of the kitchen my head started to lol back and the spots that were previously covering 20% of my vision were now so prominent it was becoming hard to see.

"Hey, hey!" I called out but the guy ignored me as he began to pull me through the front doors. "Hey!" A few people had begun to look my way.

I needed to get my bearings before doing anything else, "please... I-I don't want.." I couldn't form the word 'stop' as my mind went blank. Instead I just froze on the spot. I could hardly stand now and I could hear voices all around me starting to blur into one continuous mush of white noise. That wasn't ecstasy he'd given me, this was something else entirely.