34| One Hell Of A Surprise

***\DAMION'S P.O.V/***

As Hollie, Ethan and Josh stepped out of the club doors, my attention snapped straight to Hollie. She was wearing only a simple black crop-top with blue denim jeans yet she looked fucking incredible.

Josh was the first to spot me leaning against the entrance wall, his eyes widened with shock before a hard look covered his face. I watched him lean over Hollie's head to whisper harshly into Ethan's ear. Ethan's head turned to mine to give me a smug smile, one that practically shouted 'she is ours.' Whatever you say.

"Finally we get to meet the infamous Damion," Ethan's hand left Hollie's as he made an attempt to walk to me, yet Hollie stepped in front of him with surprising confidence. Not that it should surprise me by now, she is a force to be reckoned with.

"Don't or I'm staying at my place tonight." She snapped at them both before charging over to me with a small snarl. "I thought you left Damion." It was less of a question and more of a statement.

"Do I need a reason to stay at a strip club full of half naked women?" I challenged her with a playful grin that was hard to maintain when Hollie was glaring at me. Does she truly hate me? Probably.

"Spit it out."

I rolled my eyes at her tone, yes it would appear that she truly does hate me. I have given her plenty of reason to.

"The real reason I came tonight was to inform you that we have a business trip booked, it involves us flying to Barbados for a swimwear photo shoot. You will agree to this because there is no way I will turn it down and as my girlfriend you will be there." I didn't dare look up at Josh as I said the word girlfriend, I could practically feel his glare burning into the side of my scalp. Instead I kept my eyes glued to Hollie's.

"When?" Hollie's tone sounded almost...complaint? Where has the feisty and sarcastic girl I have come to know gone?

"Tuesday, the 9am flights are booked already."

I could tell that she was deep in thought as her face scrunched up into a small ball before she sighed and looked back up at me. She looked so adorable and frustrated that for a second I almost forgot Ethan and Josh were only just behind us. I couldn't stop looking at her eyes as she cocked her head to the side, obviously she was contemplating telling me to fuck off. I almost felt disappointed when she gave in so easily.

I love girls with a little fight in them.

"You could meet me outside my apartment at 6 and we can travel together, but if that's too early for you maybe we could just meet at the airport?" I heard the words my place and then lost my train of thought, she was still talking but all I could see was her petite little mouth moving. I would claim that mouth one day soon.

"I don't want to take you."

She blinked, understandably confused. I'd completely lost track of what we were even talking about. "Okay that's fine but I wasn't even asking for a lift- I was going to suggest my car but we can just meet at the terminal."

I looked over her shoulder to the direction in which Ethan and Josh were both impatiently waiting for her like dogs on a tight leash. "That'll be fine."

"So I'll see you on Tuesday." Hollie's voice wavered with what sounded almost like nerves, but I shrugged it off. Why would she feel nervous around me when she makes me feel completely inadequate in comparison to her.

"Right. Good. I'll text you the details and have your boarding pass emailed over," I mumbled distracted.

With a little tilt of her head, and a final blush that exploded rather sweetly across her cheeks, she stepped backwards to join Ethan and Josh. I didn't miss Ethan's protective arm wrapping around her waist with an affectionate squeeze.