Chapter 12- Taking on the Guardian II

[Congratulations you are now Lvl 8]

Yes! It can be automatically toggled so you level up on your own. I knew messing with the settings while I waited for them to finish up would help as well. 6400 EXP for that many zombies though, good enough right?

As he continued to look into the stats and admire them, everyone else was frozen.

Asehi stood in the middle of the field looking around in confusion as to where the skeletons had gone, but had seen Kami snap his fingers before they disappeared.

Keishi and Himorichi stood with their jaws dropped knowing fully well that it had been Kami who had easily dispatched that large group of skeletons.

Marie was delighted in seeing Kami's work and just as equally surprised. She had seen the work of the gods first hand and this only helped strengthen her devotion.

Himari jumped up and down in excitement in front of Kami's face.

"You really are a hero Mister Kami! That was so cool and just the way you snapped your fingers and took care of all of them, wow!"

One among them was not so delighted. The Undead Gearfried Giant let out a roar as he lifted his hands once more. This time though he moved towards Kami sensing he was the biggest threat.

Asahi seeing the giant move immediately retreated backing up onto Kami.

"Young Kami, lend me your strength once more to defeat this creature of darkness" he spoke confidently. "I will be your shield if you are to assist me"

"There's no need for that."

Kami had seen enough so he simply raised his fingers again casting [Fire Strike] and snapped them.

From his back large fireballs appeared and threw themselves at The Undead Gearfriend Giant similar to Keishi's attack. However, these were far larger and when they made contact with the creature not only created an explosion in which everyone had to hold onto from but instantly set the Giant ablaze in a large fire that covered the whole area and seemed to reach to the sky. It stood still for a bit before the body collapsed backwards onto the field, completely dead. A prong appeared on in front of him saying "EXP+2800"

[Congratulations you are now LVL 9]

That's a lot more experience for that one monster than the Chimera was. Wonder if it had something to do with it being a legendary creature.

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

LVL: 9

EXP: 1126/3500

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: N/A (Level 5 Reached, Class Unlocked]

HP: 2500/2500

Stamina: 2250/2500

Mana: 2410/2500

Strength: 2500

Endurance: 2500

Intelligence: 2500

Dexterity: 2500

Charisma: 7

Wisdom: 2500

Nice stats, just going to ignore Charisma from now on no idea what that's about. Oh,Himari's stats probably changed as well with mine right?

[Status Bar]

Name: Himari Chiba

LVL:4