Chapter 44- Crashing the Party

It was a clear day in the morning in Nyledell, the capital city of the Elven Kingdom. Many of the people wandered about their own way.  It was a buzzing city located deep in the forests of Tyr. 

This  was the homeland of many of the Elves as they felt at peace in this  environment. Their territory was located west of the human kingdom,  which was divided by a giant wall on the outskirts of the forests.

They  had begun constructing that a few years back since issues with the  Human Kingdom had begun. It was not a racial difference or anything of the sort. It was more or less because the new Elven King had been appointed after a suspected assassin by the Human Kingdom had been sent. They had caught and interrogated the man who  was responsible and it had seemed that way ever since. From that point  on tension between the two kingdoms had risen and surely it would escalate into a war soon enough. Many races were still allowed back and forth including many who came from the Human Kingdom, however due to safety many of the humans had limited their travels to the homeland of the Elves.

For now though, the Elven Kingdom enjoyed its peace and tranquility. 

Suddenly from the skies of this land a loud thundering noise  was heard by all across. In the sky what looked like a meteor made its  way down through the horizon landing deep in the forests.

From within the crater a figure emerged.

It coughed as it made its way out as the sounds of the forest had grew quiet.

"That barrier was incredibly tough. I had to use my connection to this world's afterlife just to come through"

It  was Shi, who had decided it was time he had a little fun of his own.  This was the world that had captivated his brother, Kami, so he decided  it would be the perfect one for him to start his own journey. 

He  slightly coughed as he looked around his surroundings to see exactly where he had landed. Although he had made it through the barrier  around this Universe, he had felt his power leave his being when he made it inside. Instead of making a nice appearance into this world he had to redirect himself in space to land exactly on this planet. 

"Kami  must have made some counter measure trap so his angels would be unable  to come in, and at the same time anyone who did would lose their power  while within this world, that's my brother for you, smart, just like  me."

Shi looked at his hand, checking to see exactly how much of his strength was now gone. It was a strange feeling being this weak, almost like a large part of him was missing. Like adjusting yourself to  breathing in a new atmosphere, he couldn't exactly put his finger on  it.

He sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to easily find Kami then. Shi had hoped he would have been able to track his brother down and have Kami show him the ropes to this world. Either way, he was now on his own and he would have to make the best of it.

"This is a game world if I'm correct...how would I go about showing my sta-"

Before he could finish his thoughts out loud a menu appeared in front of his eyes. He was startled a bit by the sudden appearance of it but pleasantly happy about how easy it was.

[Status Bar]

Name: Shi

LVL: 1

EXP 0/50

Title: Brother Complex Entity/ Runaway Death

Class: N/A

HP: 0/0

Stamina: 250/250

Mana: 250/250

Strength: 250