Chapter 77- Power Spike

Hmmm, so this is the power of a God? It's a bit underwhelming.

A violent gust of wind blew around Kami as he felt Drairgun's grip tighten. This wasn't due to some intimidating tactic though. He was actually hanging onto Kami, hoping not to be blown back. He covered his face by the force of energy that was surging around Kami and stared at the glow.

"What is the meaning of this?!" he yelled out, his voice drowning in the spectacle around him.

The divine-like energy continued to erupt for just a few more, showering those around the city with a spectacle of light before dying out.

It was almost instantaneous that the Draconian Hero actually had thought it had been a form of illusion. However, as he looked around where they stood there was a large crater of destruction around them.

Himari and Doryu who had noticed the commotion as well had completely forgotten about their fight as they stared in awe. It wasn't long though before Himari was snapped out of her trance and a faint and familiar glow covered her once more.

She looked aimlessly in front of her for a few seconds before letting out a small gasp of disbelief.

[Status Bar]

Name: Himari Chiba

LVL:12

EXP: 156/6000

Title: Loli In-Training

Class: Companion/ Mage

HP: 2475/2475

Stamina: 2435/2435

Mana: 2530/2530

Strength: 2432

Endurance: 2474

Intelligence: 2519

Dexterity: 2437

Charisma: 2450

Wisdom: 2486

Her power had once again increase but this time more significantly than it had before. Himari's stats had doubled and then some. Even more so, all her resources had refreshed putting her back up to full power, however strong that meant at this point.

Drairgun finally removed his hand from Kami's shoulder as he stumbled back a bit before regaining his composure.

"You,your status has complete changed and hers..."

He looked back at forth between Himari and Kami before clenching his fists.

"What is a God..."

He grew silent once more and lowered his head in what Kami could only imagine meant defeat.

Right they can see me status as long as I don't try hiding it with a skill or something. I forgot all about doing this at some point while I was locked up with Hiromichi. Should probably try hiding my Class. Although...is it that bad that people know I'm a God? I'm practically going around doing as I please it won't take long before people realize I'm not an average Hero or even one that excels beyond the normal. They probably don't think so anyway at this point.

This was a bit difficult for him considering he had wanted to play the role of the Hero. He thought about it for a bit but finally made his decision. Him being a God did not mean it should impact what he has been doing so far. In fact, he was pretty sure people would more likely appreciate and see him even more in a Hero's light now that they knew he was a God. They seemed a lot more opened to the idea of Sayu being a God than he had imagine. He thought they would start bowing, praising her and building shrines in her name. Most of them were just awe struck and very few of them actually started doing what he had just mentioned.