Chapter 33- The Prince's Guards

Sayu looked around and found herself standing in the middle of the cave with no signs of life around her. She blinked a few times confused as to what had happened.

When she had seen Kami walking into the dungeon she had panicked and followed short but suddenly found herself alone standing somewhere completely different. She took a moment to think as to what was happening. It was cut short when the ground began shaking and from it emerged a multitude of hands.

They began making their way out from the ground as they stood in front of her and slowly began pacing towards her. They had rotten flesh and pale skin and hardly had the ability to move.

She quickly raised her hand as a sword in flames appeared. Sayu was happy to learn that she was still capable of bringing forth her weapons but she felt they had lost much of their divine power along with her own. It appears that without God's Divinity her weapons had also been weakened.

"What are these things supposed to be?" she questioned as she looked at them.

She tried remembering all the games Kami had played since she had always observed him and came to the conclusion that these were [Zombies].

"I guess I really do have to do this..." she said bracing herself

Sayu ran up to one of the Zombies and swung down her sword.

The Zombie combusted into flames as it fell to the ground almost instantly.

Sayu looked at the rest of the Zombies as they continued their advancement without any signs of stopping.

"Stupid creatures of death..."

She raised her sword once more and swung it vertically in front of herself. A slash of pure fire was released from the swords swing as it headed towards the rest of the Zombies instantly setting them on fire. Some of the Zombies were burned to ashes instantly while the others fell to the floor without any signs of being able to move again as they burned up.

[EXP+78]

Sayu saw a notification appear in front of her eyes and was startled. She was still new to this whole concept of being in a game world. Any knowledge she had from games were from watching Kami play them endlessly throughout time. From the little she had learned from Kami while they walked towards this Dungeon. She had become a Level 1 character and if she wanted to take a look at her power she would have to think of pulling up her stats.

The concept was easy considering much of what she did prior to losing her power was all mind related. Part of Kami's power was Creation itself and the power angels got from Kami; so much of their power came from thinking of something and it happening. They were nowhere near the level of Kami but if they wanted to move stars or the galaxies themselves they could do it with thought. They were not perfect at it either considering she had killed many people in the process but it was a work in progress for many angels.

The only Archangel that had come close to mastering Kami's Creation power was Lucifer and even then, he would have paled in comparison to Kami considering he didn't have any of the other aspects of powers Kami did.

"Oh? Is that a dame I see?Oui!" spoke a voice behind her.

Sayu turned around startled as she saw a group of people. She had not noticed them approach while she had been lost in thought.

The man in front of her stood smiling with a seductive stare before his face turned to astonishment. He had light blue eyes and dark blond hair that was about shoulder's length. He also had small bun of hair on the back of his head. His hair looked almost soft and delicate to the touch. His features were quite chiseled to say the least. He was somewhat tall and had a fit-slim body type as he held a bow in his hands.