Chapter 100- Happy Ends

"What  the hell is the deal then? You guys took care of that masked bastard  and instead of finding out if I was okay, you sit down and share a damn  moment?" 

Hiromichi sat on the table at the bar which they had left to check up on the castle.

Now  that the attack had been thwarted, he didn't feel the urgency to go  check on the castle and find out if the King and his troops were fine.

"Should we really not be looking if everything is fine. I understand your sentiment but this s-"

"Stay  out of this Hero boy! I understand that you were too weak to do  anything but this girl here had enough strength to let herself get  caught like that!"

"Weak...?"

The  Hero of Tyr looked as though Hiromichi had slapped him in the face. By  no means had the enemy managed to damage him enough for that to be the  truth but on the other hand, he was unsure how much he had managed to  hurt the masked man.

"I-it  was a moment of weakness which he caught me in. It won't happen again,  disgusting little ape killed me, how can I face the other angels when I  go back to Heaven!"

Sayu went off on her own talking to herself as Hiromichi and Alruin waited patiently.

"That reminds me Lady Sayu, how are you alive. Don't get me wrong I'm more than thrilled that you are fine but, I saw you, you were clearly dead."

Hiromichi shivered as he edged away from Sayu on his chair.

"S-she's a damn zombie...."

"I'm  Immortal, the laws of death do not apply to me. I am surprised however  that I actually die before returning back to life, this Universes rules  that Kami put us under must work like that."

Hiromichi had a hard time processing anything that came out of her mouth but Alruin seemed to follow a large majority of it.

"I-Immortal?  As in, cannot die...is that a, passive from you class...and these  angels are they like you? I've never heard of Heaven, is that your  homeland?"

"She  said another Universe as well though, what the hell does that mean?  Come to think of it, you talk shit like that all the time."

Sayu realized she was speaking out of her allowed context and immediately shut her mouth. 

Kami  had warned her not to speak of anything they wouldn't understand or  might give away who they were. Although her mannerism came out and made  her forget, it was no excuse to disobey.

Alruin and Hiromichi stared suspiciously at her, waiting for any answers she would give.

They were suddenly distracted by Thief's presence that jumped onto Sayu dragging her onto the ground.

"Hyah!"

"Ku, ku, ku! D-don't let me go...." Thief mumbled as she adjusted her face in between Sayu's breast.

"W-why is everyone jumping on me today, ew, e-noooo! Get away w-where are you touching Thief!" Sayu screamed out as she struggled to push Thief away from her.

Hiromichi's face was flushed while the commotion in front of him happened.

"D-dude did you hear Sayu voice when it went so high-pitched, I-I didn't think she had such a girly side to her."

Sebastien who had been unconscious this whole time was now sitting next to Hiromichi enjoying the show as if resurrected from his current state by Sayu's predicament.