Chapter 45-At the Campsite

Himari gave a faint glow once more as everyone looked at her again.

"Mister Kami leveled up again" said Himari looking up at her stats.

[Status Bar]

Name: Himari Chiba

LVL:12

EXP: 156/6000

Title: Loli In-Training

Class: Companion/ Mage

HP:488/488

Stamina: 448/448

Mana: 543/543

Strength: 445

Endurance: 487

Intelligence: 532

Dexterity: 450

Charisma: 463

Wisdom: 499

She looked a bit perplexed despite her stat increase. She was happy that Kami was leveling up consistently but now she was back in the same page where his stats gave her a bigger boost that her own. Himari was more than thrilled to be receiving as much help from Kami as possible but in the back of her head she wished she could be more help in return as well.

"What is that like the dam 6th time he levels up today?! Wasn't he already super high level or something; how is he leveling up so fast?!" asked Hiromichi staring at Himari.

Marie bit her lip as she used her [Data] skill to see Himari's stats once again. She couldn't help but feel a bit jealous at the fact that it was her who was receiving the blessings of a God's stat instead of herself. A part of her wished that she had taken the offer to become Kami's companion back then but it was probably too late. She shook her head trying to rid herself of any bad thought as she smiled at Himari.

"You're really strong now with Kami backing you up. I'm sure he'll be excited seeing how much you've grown on your own."

Himari looked at Marie with a doubtful expression.

"Y-you think? I'm probably not as strong as he is. What if I'm just holding him back and he wants to get rid of me?"

Marie gave her a gentle smile in return.

"He made you his companion for a reason. There's no way he'll do something like that."

Hiromichi patted Himari's head a bit too roughly as he yelled out.

"Tch,don't worry about that a'hole right now Himari. If he tries to get rid of you, I'll just have to kick his ass!"

Marie giggled at the thought of Hiromichi trying to beat up Kami. By the way things looked as of now, she was pretty sure even Himari would be able to take him on. Kami would be miles ahead of him.

"W-what?! What's so funny?! Tch, whatever" Hiromichi spoke as he crossed his arms and looked away.

Asahi raised his arm at them signaling them to stop as he looked in front of him.

Everyone came to a halt and stared in the direction in which he was looking. There was a camp base towards the end of the cave buzzing with people. It almost looked like a small settlement had been made inside this Dungeon at some point.

"Hmmm, I recognize the armor some of them wear, they are the Kingdoms guards, it must be the personal guards that came along with the Prince." Asahi commented as he started walking once more.

The group followed after him slowly approaching the camp. When they reached a certain point some of the guards who were on lookout approached them with their weapons drawn.