Parody Ending 1

A/N: As my story grows more popular (which by the way thank you once again) there are more people who message me or comment with their own personal ideas as to how the story should go. This to me is an example of how I feel they believe the pacing and details of the story should be. Keep in mind this is in no way canon to my story and it's just a parody. Take no offense to any of it and just have fun. FYI this does not mean its intended to be funny just think of it as an alternate chapter in which someone might enjoy, or not.

Kami was suddenly standing next to Sayu, holding back the sword that was pointed at her heart.

Her grip struggled against his but the sword wouldn't budge. No matter the amount of effort she put, she couldn't thrust the sword into her heart.

The masked man stumbled back surprise at the sudden appearance of Kami.

"Wh-"

That was all he managed to say before the presence of the masked man dissipated into thin air.

Kami held his fingers up having snapped him out of existence.

Sayu was finally free from the masked man's control as she removed her grip from the sword.

"K-kami you're here..." she panted heavily.

Her heart burst with joy at the sudden appearance of the Almighty. She couldn't help herself as she lunged at him, embracing Kami between her arms.

Hiromichi on the other hand who had been a rag doll to the masked man fell to the ground in a daze.

"W-what the hell, you're here Kami?! How long ago did you get here man?!"

Kami gave off a light laugh producing a bright smile.

"I teleported from the Draconian Empire, I knew something was wrong and I had to get here just in time as the plot demands me to be here in time to save the day."

"Tch, what the hell does that mean?!" questioned Hiromichi.

He was acted flustered but in reality, he was relieved that Kami had showed up just in time. Even so he noticed the glowing aura around Kami and had a moment or realization.

"K-kami what-"

"I'm a God Hiromichi, not just any God either, God of All Creation" Kami replied, interrupting his question.

"W-what the he-"

"That's not all either" he said snapping his fingers.

Himari stood next to him in an instant her confusion visible in her face.

"Mister Kami where are we?"

There was a sudden burst of light that covered her, it was intense past anything Hiromichi had even experienced. There was a sense of warmth that washed over his troubles as the light diminished revealing Himari once more in a new glowing form.

"She is now a God as well."

Hiromichi's confusion rose even further. He was stuck in between astonished at the events that were presenting themselves and bewildered.

Alruin whose presence had been forgotten during the commotion stumbled back into sight. He look mostly unharmed but his aura seemed a bit menacing.

"W-well hey look Alruin this is Kami..the bastard w-"

"Save it..."

A burst of anger and boiling jealousy surged from within Alruin's chest. All he could see was Sayu holding onto Kami as though it were her lover.

"You, Kami, you are undeserving of her affection."

Kami looked directly at the man in front of him and slightly smirked.

"I am the All-Powerful, nothing you do can compare to my ability to instantly kill you, which we all know I can do at any point therefore it is the all solution to everything I do." his stare changing over to the front of the page.

"Either way, she is my woman! Remove your presence from her side!" he drew his sword preparing himself to a fight to the death.

"If you insist then." Kami said raising his hand.

There was a sudden burst of light that hit the ground next to where they stood. There was a familiar figure that skipped over to Kami as the outlet of the shadow became recognizable.

It was Asobi, the God of Joy. There was something strange about him though. Unlike his usual playful style he seemed tense and almost fearful.

He bowed his head as low as he could at Kami and spoke.

"All Powerful, we have learned who you are through the request of many fans! We at Celestia including Goddess Iatra are at your disposal. Lead us God of All!"

A throne sprung forth from the ground as Kami casually sat on it. His head rested in the palm of his hand while Sayu remained adamant.

She adjusted herself in a position where she could continiously hold onto Kami's neck and sit in his lap at the same time.

"I shall remove these Evil Gods that you speak off as my first act of all."

"Yes, please guide us all powerful!"

Another unexpected entrance as a portal opened from directly in front of them. This time another familiar figure emerged as it stumbled forward. It was Ausra the Grand Hero who had aligned herself with the Gods from the Abyss.

"T-the Gods, they've all vanished before my eyes...I don't understand..."

Kami chest filled with a boast as Asobi threw himself onto the ground in his knees.

Himari who had been standing still this whole time made her way towards Kami and sat on the arm chair next to him.

"Although we are enemies and nothing would bring me more joy than to see you suffer. Not to mention you've destroyed any semblance of a plan I had before anyone even knew what I was up to AND you cracked my soul so there's no real logical reason for me to say this, but I find myself strangely attracted to you."

Ausra strolled towards Kami as she fell to her knees and clinged onto his leg.

Kami smirked as he spoke and raised his free hand.

"BRING ME MY HAREM!"

Shi appeared in the background casually waving from afar.

"I'm here, I exist." his voice drowned by Kami's laughter.

Hiromichi who had been hiding his inner feelings all along leaped onto Kami as his face flustured.

"D-don't forget about me...idiot."

Alruin sensing his defeat dropped to his knees and said the only thing that came to mind.

"He's too powerful, he wins."

And so began the new rule of the God of All Creation with some plot holes and forgotten back characters.