Extra Chapter 6- Kami? Part 3

"Do you think it'll be easier for them if I change my appearance to a guy Say?"

"Sayu, and no. It might have been an easier solution when you arrived but definitely not now."

"Right..."

Ahhh, their timeline's Kami walks around as a guy, how interesting. I've always chosen a female figure, I know we're not all exactly the same but it still feels like a strange choice.

Sebastien and Himari followed closely behind baffled at what they had just experience.

Kami and the party had gone to the Adventurer's Guild to receive a quest. That in itself was a strange thing considering she carried a similar card to Kami's with a Rank 0 on it. Many were curious as to why their usual neighborhood God was now a female but she simply avoided the questioning and the guild eventually handed her a quest.

According to the quest, there was a monster outside the forests of Alzel that was growing in strength and many of the more experience adventurers were having a hard time defeating it. So of course, Kami decided to bring some of the adventurer's along at the time so they would witness her one-sided slaughter and many of them complied.

What they expected was completely beyond their imagination.

There was a reason why the city had grown dark so suddenly and everyone in the city was frozen in fear. If you looked up at the sky there was a large figure, literally covering the entirety of the sky looking far down at Kami from space.

She had somehow summoned a celestial giant to reign down divine punishment completely obliterating everything in sight for thousands of miles around them. Luckily, she had placed a barrier around the party and the city to maintain its safety and had proceeded to fix all the landscape her summoning had destroyed along with the restoration of anything else that might have been harmed besides the monsters.

It was an orthodox way of handling the situation, it was overkill and unneeded but somehow, she had thought this to be a realistically better solution.

"Now there won't be any monsters spawning for a while so nobody has to worry about that!"

Those are the words she had said with great enthusiasm.

Kami seemed to have forgotten completely about her summoning, which now followed her every move with its stare.

Sebastien and Himari voice were none existent and could not bring themselves to point it out.

Sayu on the other hand seemed completely stoic. The fact that she had done such a feat didn't faze her at all which lead Sebastien and Himari to wonder if this was a normal occurrence in the realm of the Gods.

Very few people panicked as most of them just gazed up at the sky too petrified with fear to make a single move.

"Everyone's looking a bit tense, nothing should have happened to the city yet from what I remember."

"They are just in awe at your magnificent strength All-Mighty. It's possible they are beginning to realize who is truly in charge of this land."

"Ahhh don't say that Say, that ruins the fun a bit."

"It's Sayu."

"Right, sorry."

They casually strolled down the streets of the immobile civilians.

Kami began to hum and almost had a chirpy upbeat stride to her walk.

"Tch, you certainly are more feminine but just as idiotic."

Hiromichi interrupted showing himself from the sidelines. He walked slowly towards them and grabbed onto Kami's collar.

"How long are you planning on keeping that thing up there?! This thing is yours isn't it!?"

Sayu felt shocked and angered at the same time. How could the presence of Kami being a girl conflict his thoughts and mind so hard but the display of such power go over his head like it was nothing?

"Oh, is that what everyone is staring at? It'll go away but until then."

Kami waved at the being who continued to stare at her and suddenly raised its large arm and waved back.

Just the mere movement that it did caused a large tremor that send people screaming in a panic.

"Why the hell did you even summon whatever that shit is?! Were you slaying a God or something?!"

"Actually, it was just some three thousand stat monster." she replied with a dumbfound expression.

Thief who had been following Hiromichi around and could barely take all this in rolled around the street in despair.

"W-W-W-W-We're all going to d-d-d-d-die, p-p-p-p-praise the all-powerful K-K-Kami and s-s-s-she might spare us, ku ku ku...."

The streets began filling with screams and panic once more as if they were under attack.

"Save yourself, the fury of the Gods is upon us!"

"Repent and they shall spare your lives!"

"Goddess Iatra, answer my prayers, save my children!"

"WE MUST OFFER A BLOOD SACRIFICE TO APPEASE THEM!"

There was a loud outcry suddenly leaving Kami completely expressionless.

"R-right...everyone is still jumpy about the Gods...at this point..."

Sayu who had initially thought this to be a good plan began second doubting.

"P-perhaps also limiting yourself would be a wise move."

"B-but I did...it held back...."

While they were talking back and forth, they had barely managed to notice a large garrison of guards moved through the streets and surround Kami and the party.

One of the guards moved up, trembling in fear as it raised a scroll and read from it.

"B-b-b-by the power g-g-g-given to me by his m-majesty King Mellius, I p-p-place the G-g-g-god Hero Kami and his...her companions under arrest!"

The guards raised their weapons, surrounding Kami and the rest of the group.

Hiromichi grabbed once more onto Kami's blouses and looked angrily at her.

"You son of a bitch if you let us stay in jail again, I swear I will find a way to kick your ass!"

Kami simply smiled and raised her hand.

"Sorry, the law is the law."