Intermission 4

Master of Ceremonies: Thank you all for attending with us. We have a special guest today with us. He's a small-time writer in a website by the name of Wattpad. His most popular book, God's an Adventurer, has received over one hundred thousand reads and has achieved a small following of people. Please give it up for PrinnyHDood!

(crowd claps)

Prinny:*waves flipper*Thank you all for having me dood!

Master of Ceremonies: The pleasure is all ours, today we'll be discussing your success in the writing industry, tell me, do you find the fact that you are writing this as though you are relevant in anyway a bit pretentious?

Prinny: Umm that's a bit harsh I mean...maybe, dood?

Master of Ceremonies: Yes, well I'm sure many out there reading this will think you're being a bit stuck up. Any who, on to our next question, how does it feel having such a following of people who read your book?

Prinny: It's great! I've never really thought my book would get this far honestly. I thought the concept was good but I never imagine I was the writer for it. In honesty I still think the book could be written a lot better by someone not limited to a high school vocabulary.

Master of Ceremonies: Indeed, it can. Now a lot of fans might be disappointed to learn that this is just another screwing around chapter, if you can call it that. What do you have to say to those people?

Prinny: Well I'm sorry to upset those who were expecting the next chapter of my book. However this felt more like what I wanted to do at this time so, at the end of the day; I appreciate and love the people who support me and will even take suggestions if I feel like they don't mess with the world I've built, but this is my book so I write what I want dood!

Master of Ceremonies: I'm sure you've angered a few people with that comment there Prinny, your funeral. Talking about the next chapter, any chance we can get a sneak peek at what's going to happen?

Prinny: Well, Kami obviously has chosen his Class which we all know is a God. I was hoping to save this moment for a much more important event later on but this will have to do for now. Back on subject, this doesn't mean it comes out that he's THE God and it certainly doesn't mean his stats will go beyond anyone's just because he chose the class, however from the perspective of others he will still just be a God from this world, so it will be fun to play around with that in mind.

Master of Ceremonies: When you say a much more important event, does this mean you have other plans with the story?

Prinny: Well that was the case. I honestly have a very large lay out for where I want this story to go. I even have the ending in mind and such, although I'm working out a few possibilities. I do have some sad news though. Due to my schedule I will be closing God's an Adventurer for a few months. I'm sorry to leave things as they are but-

(Crowd boos)

Master of Ceremonies: Simply atrocious... is it the games Prinny? Is your addiction to them that much that you are going to hang the towel?

Prinny:*coughs* I-I mean... it's not... not the games...

(Crowd boos louder)

Master of Ceremonies: Disgusting...what a disappointing day.

Prinny:*nods head nervously* Y-yeah?

Master of Ceremonies: Well I could not expect more from a filthy, good for nothing, uncaring, irresponsible, simply disgusting, putrid, sad excuse for a human. Your mother should have aborted you.

Prinny: M-my mom's dead dood...

Master of Ceremonies: Good, she doesn't have to see the failure you grew up to be. Am I right people?

(crowd cheers)

Prinny: I... I was just trying to pull a fast one...I'm still going to be writing dood...God's an Adventurer will not be placed on hold...

(awkward silence)

Prinny:*clears throat* Anyway I want to take this silence to thank all my readers, it's truly been wonderful being able to write this story for you all and I hope I continue to have your support. I might have lost my consistency but I'm hoping to get that back on track ones I get my gaming under control.

Master of Ceremonies: As a wise, and intellectual being, have you ever thought about expanding into other series?

Prinny: J-just going to play off the insults dood? Ok, well, the other book I've written Magus Saga is probably a bit darker in nature for what I still have planned for it. I do want to make it clear now as a little Easter egg that the universes I write are essentially within the same World of Novel, as I so proudly call it *pouts*.

Master of Ceremonies: What does that mean?

Prinny: It means that the characters from the books I've written or have yet to write could potentially interact. It's nothing to solid yet, my true focus as of now has been God's an Adventurer. I'm hoping to resume my less popular book, Magus Saga, as soon as possible, and a third one I've had in mind for a long time now.

Master of Ceremonies: Amazing. How will this affect God's an Adventurer as you move on with the story?

Prinny: Well not much as of now actually. Again, this is not really a visible thing right now since God's an Adventurer is the only one I've actually gone off on but I hope in the future any reader of my books will be able to see the interactions between some characters and understand the premise.

Master of Ceremonies: So, we could be seeing more of Kami and the group even past his own story?

Prinny: Perhaps. You never know what idea gets into my head dood.

Master of Ceremonies: How compelling! Well thank you for coming Prinny. It was exciting getting a look into the brilliant and fascinating mind behind the story, God's an Adventurer. This is all the time we have for now so thank you out there for tuning in!

Prinny: I wasn't finished though dood...

(crowd claps)

*fades to black*

FIN