Chapter 19-Appealing to the Masses

[EXP +4200]

[Congratulations you are now LVL 10]

Just enough to get to Level 10? I killed a level 45 dragon and this is as far as it takes me? I can only imagine what the higher levels will take for me to reach. No wonder average adventures only reach around these levels its insanely harder after some point.

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

Lvl:10

EXP: 1826/4000

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: N/A (Level 5 Reached, Class Unlocked]

HP: 2750/2750

Stamina: 1750/2750

Mana: 1750/2750

Strength: 2750

Endurance: 2750

Intelligence: 2750

Dexterity: 2750

Charisma: 7

Wisdom: 2750

Heavenly Strike took 1000 SP and 1000 MP. Well I guess it's only fair considering that I wanted to one shot it but I didn't expect to blow up half the city as well. I do hope I didn't kill anyone as well. Well it was all ruins in that direction and I did not detect any life with my Scan coming from that way.

He heard the people behind him murmuring as he turned around and looked at them directly.

Many of them looked awe-struck at him and the others talked in whispers.

"A-adventurer, just who are you?"

"Hmmm, the name's Kami, I believe I had already said that."

"Are you a Hero?" spoke another voice in the back.

"I suppose I am. Are you guys alright?"

Many of them nodded their heads as the shock from Kami's strength began settling and slowly they started roaring in laughter and cheer.

"The Hero Kami slayed the dragon with one shot! Hahaha, can you believe there's someone that powerful out there?!"

"I had never heard of him before, perhaps he comes from a far land of Tyr."

"Nonsense! He must be Goddess Iatras blessing sent to us in our time of need!"

The adventure's continued their arguing and many hugged and laughed at the thought of being save from that monster. Many of them began flooding towards Kami as they barraged him with questions he could barely make out in all the commotion.

"Hero Kami do you have any need of followers, we would gladly take swords for you"

"Where is your origin Sir Kami?!"

"Kami-san, p-please could you sign my staff!"

Ah this is somewhat refreshing although a bit overwhelming.

He heard a voice let out a small scream in the back and noticed the girl who had been rolling around in the floor attempting to stand.

Her stats where weird, plus that name, what's up with that? Thief was it. Most interesting though she had a stat I had not seen before, Luck, was it?

Kami walked past the group of adventure's that where surrounding him as they began quieting down. The girl known as Thief stared at him for a bit before collapsing back on the floor.