Chapter 39- Kami's End

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

Lvl:14

EXP: 226/8000

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: N/A (Level 5 Reached, Class Unlocked]

HP: 4750/4750

Stamina: 4750/4750

Mana: 4750/4750

Strength: 4750

Endurance: 4750

Intelligence: 4750

Dexterity: 4750

Charisma: 13

Wisdom: 4750

"Haha, take a look at that! Killing those 3 Dungeon Bosses gave me enough to level up a few times!" Kami said as he checked out his stats.

He looked around for Thief trying to have her join in on his fun and found her on a corner of the Dungeon covering herself up in fear.

"What's the matter with you?" asked Kami in a puzzling tone.

"W-what's the matter with me?! What kind of Hero can just walk in and take out 3 Dungeon Bosses with one blow?! T-that's beyond any Hero I've even heard of, ku ku" replied Thief in a shaky voice.

The small Witch Doll Kami had summoned floated next to him as he smiled at it.

"Let's just move on. This little thing is so handy but is it needed? It has the same level of strength I do so it's like having two Heroes of Tyr, right?"

The Witch Doll waddled in the air as if to confirm what he was saying before Kami turned his attention once more towards Thief.

"Come on, its over already, I promise I'll buy you some alcohol or something when we get out."

Thief perked up as she instantly stood up and grinned mischievously.

"As much as I want, promise?"

Kami sighed and nodded his head in agreement.

"Ku ku ku! Fine I'm okay now, let's go!"

"Ah, also, if possible then I would like to use those  Arms weapons you were telling me about before we ran into the Bosses, deal?"

"R-right now? N-no way you're my walking safety ticket these things will put you in the ground the moment you u-"

"Just let me use them"

Thief frowned as she slowly pulled out her two daggers and handed them over slowly at Kami.

"B-be careful with them they're my precious weapons..."

Kami lifted them in an excited manner as he swung them around a bit. From what Thief had told him these Arms were potentially the equivalent of what Divine Weapons were for him. Perhaps not in strength but this was their top gear in this Universe and he was thrilled to be holding them in his hands.

"Just exactly who might you two be?" said a voice to the side of them.

Kami immediately raised the weapons and looked where the voice was coming from.

It was a girl, looking around the same age as they were with grey-light blueish hair that was tied up in a ponytail. The ends of her hair were red and moved almost like they were flames and not actual hair. Her eyes were a deep crimson red  as if a deep fire was in them. She wore a dark red jacket on top of a white corset that barely reached up to her waist. Her white tight jeans complimented her top wear and her dark boots made her stand out even more in Kami's eyes.