Chapter 85- God VS Hero II

"You might regret releasing me from your grip, Hero Kami"

Drairgun seemed prepared to take this to the next level as he raised his sword onto the sky.

The dark red tink color aura intensified but took a different form. As before it was more or less a cloak of energy surrounding him now it became more violent and edged.

Kami tilted his head in curiosity.

It looks like Drairgun doesn't really enjoy yelling out the names of his skills. This definitely makes it harder for me to figure out what he's doing. I can tell he just used something else though just not sure what.

"Wait, wait, you're not making this fun for me or the audience." sighed Kami.

"This is not having having fun, but a show of strength."

"Ah, well maybe, even so, I'm sure they want to understand what's happening. Why not speak the move you're about to use or yell it out or something. Everyone so far has been doing so it's a bit weird having a fight where you're just silently attacking me with stuff."

"If I speak the name of my skills it will only give you information about what I'm doing. This is the most optimal form of fighting."

Kami sighed once more as he dropped his head to the ground.

This was probably true but he expected some back and forth dramatic fight happening. He tried a bit of a demonstration with his summoning's hoping to get Drairgun to follow in but it seemed he was adamant on trying to take advantages wherever he could.

"Just give it a try, I'm not saying you should fight like this all the time but look around you. If you don't drop some of that tense vibe you give off people are going to start thinking you're taking this too serious." commented Kami as he stared at the audience.

In truth most of them actually were looking at the creatures Kami had summoned in awe. He was happy that they had taken a fancy to them instead of being fearful about using them. Using creatures that look this divine and holy might have something to do with it. Kami pondered if he had tried to use some other forms of darker creatures if they would have had the same reaction.

Drairgun lowered his sword to his side as he stared directly at Kami.

It was hard for him to see what Drairgun was thinking about at any point in time considering he wore that helmet all the time. He would have expected him to remove it on the presence of the king or while he ate last night but instead, he kept it on all night even when sitting on the table to eat. He just sat there and stared at everyone eating without taking a single bite himself.

"I see...perhaps I am taking this too seriously. Very well, a bit of entertainment for the audience if you so will."

Once again Drairgun raised his sword to the sky as he howled out.

"Bloodshed!"

Again, the aura around him intensified as if growing in strength. He lowered his weapon and aimed it at the Divine Archer who had been standing next to the small Witch Doll the whole time. Once more, with very little warning Drairgun took off with his weapon aimed towards the Archer.

Kami observed his movements closely and noticed his speed had increased once more. He imagined Bloodshed along with Bloodlust Limiter increase his attack power and speeds accordingly. How much so he would have to see.

Drairgun jumped off the ground and raised his greatsword over his head with very little effort over the Divine Archer's head. The speed and precision in which he moved was inhuman but still not fast enough.