Chapter 3: Hunting Trip

Your P.O.V

December 3rd... Night of the full moon...

"Come on (Y/n)"

"We're almost there," Mark says to you as he pulls your arm deeper and deeper into the woods.

"Where are we even going?" You ask Mark as you follow him.

"We have to make sure we're deep enough into the woods so no one can find us," Mark replies. "Or so we can't find them in our wolf forms."

You both suddenly go to werewolf speed just to arrive at the place faster. The full moon was almost up into the sky which meant you guys were about to change any second.

"We're here," Mark says as he abruptly stops. "No human should be around for miles. And I made sure that none of our friends followed us."

"Did you make sure someone was taking care of Chica?" You tell him.

"Yep," Mark replies. "Tyler is."

"Does Tyler still track you?" You ask him.

"From time to time," Mark says. "I know he's only doing it to protect me but it's still...creepy."

"Definitely," you reply to him.

You look at him and suddenly a question popped into your head. You had this question many times in your head before. But usually it wasn't the perfect time to ask it or you just simply forgot about it. Now you think it might be the time to ask it.

"Mark?" You ask.

"Yes my moonlight?' He replies.

"Have you ever killed anyone?" You ask him.

"I already told you that I killed the hunters who killed Amy long ago," he replies.

"No, I know that," you reply. "I meant have you killed anyone else?"

Mark then froze in his spot. Something tells you that he's hiding something from you and he doesn't want to share it.

"I-I...W-Well..." Mark keeps stammering.

"Mark is everything okay?" You ask him.

Suddenly he looks at you and you see his eyes start to turn golden yellow. And you can feel your eyes start to turn silver as well.

"It's starting," you say to him.

The full moon rose up into the sky as you both could feel its light upon you.

You both then felt tremendous pain as you crouched onto the ground and started to change form.

Both of your ears grew longer and then turned into wolf ears as you face grew long into a snout. Your body began to grow thick fur and soon your clothes began to rip apart. Both of you felt your tails grow out from behind. And both of your teeth grew sharper by the second, as well as your hands turned into paws and both of your feet turned into the normal hind legs of a wolf.

Very soon the transformation was complete and Mark looked up at the moon and howled. Soon you began to howl with him.

Once you were both done Mark looked at you with his golden eyes. You saw the same black wolf in front of you as you did on every full moon. Soon he began to speak with you telepathically.

Okay how does deer sound?

Your mouth began to water at the sound of that word. Your wolf was basically sick of dog food and wanted to get some real food into it's body.