Chapter 9: Let's just say there's a bit of madness in all of us.

Blue Wolf Angel here! And sorry I haven't been updating in a long while. Time is keeping me away from writing. But I will continue writing this story I swear! Now enough of my blabbering and enjoy this chapter!

Ethan's P.O.V

"Ya ready to go Jackaboy?"

"Ya know I am blue boi!" Jack says to me. "Or should I say once a blue boi."

"Probably that," I say with a smile. "I don't think I'm going to go back to being blue anytime soon."

"That's a shame," Madi says to me. "I liked your blue hair."

"Then I suppose it's a bad idea if I change my green hair back to it's original hair color?" Jack responds to us. 

"You're going to what!?" Madi exclaims.

"Well I've been thinking about it." Jack says to us. "Not completely settled with the idea yet."

"Don't do it," Madi says to him as she gets into the car. "Don't commit the same mistake Ethan did."

"Hey!" I exclaimed to her. "What was that for?"

"For you changing your beautiful hair color." Madi says to me in a silly manner.

"Har har," I say to her. "Just get into the car."

"I already am," she replies.

"Oh... Right," I say awkwardly. "Then how about we get into the car."

"Sounds like a plan Ethan," Jack replies to me as he gets into the passenger seat and I in the driver's seat.

"Next stop," I say out loud. "Home sweet apartment!"

I hear some chuckles from Madi and Jack from me saying that. And I'm glad cause all I want to do is bring joy to my friends!

Though of course there are times when I have to be tough. And I will if I must, trust me on that.

The entire way we were cracking jokes and talking about life as we got closer to my apartment. And about halfway there Madi asked Jack a question.

"So Séan," Madi starts. "Are you single or taken?"

"I am single and not ready to mingle," Jack replied.

"What?" Madi exclaimed. "Really? How are you not ready to date Séan? You're handsome, kind, bubbly-"

"More like positive!" Jack exclaimed afterwards. "Positive mental attitude!"

"Oh heck yeah!" I say to him as we both high five each other.

"Ok yeah I get it," Madi says as she smiles. "But what I don't get is how come you don't want to date yet. You're almost 30 for crying out loud. You don't want to waste your youth."

"Yeah but... What if I told you guys that I already wasted my youth?" Jack says to us.

Suddenly all of us are silent for a few seconds. To be honest it's probably because we didn't know how to respond to that.

"I wasted all of my youth... On stupidity!" Jack exclaimed. "But those days are over! Now I just want to spread joy throughout the world wherever I go! And so forth, I have no time for dating, literally."

Me and Madi sighed in relief at Jack's response. Typical ol' Jackaboy.

"Well enough chit chat," I say to them all. "Cause we're here!"

I park on the driveway of my apartment. We all get out of the car and help Jack with his things. Once we're all inside though we immediately plop onto the sofa.