Epilogue

January 29th

??? P.O.V

Today marks the day...

Of a brand new era...

After all, why should I spend my days in the dark? Barely going out into the open of today's society. When obviously there is a way to take back all of that control for us who are weak.

I know there are monsters out there. Vampires, witches, mermaids... werewolves. And one of them is him. The one that got away. And I shall have him extinguished from reality as soon as I'm done with my little special project...

Also.

Don't think just because I'm narrating this means I'm going to tell you my name.

That will be saved till the end...

But not the end of this story...

No...

The end of all monsters.

Starting with Mark Edward Fischbach.

Because currently I'm adding the hard wiring to my puppet. And his high intellect among other things.

And he will be born when it is time. He will be our salvation.

For us humans.

I begin to hum a quiet tune as I apply the skin on his skull and wires. He looks exactly like him, and that's what I am aiming for.

"When you wake up you will know me as your father, and you as my son..." I say quietly to him even though I knew he couldn't hear me yet.

After all I haven't given him the capabilities of hearing. Or to be alive just yet. For the heart is the very last step in the awakening.

"You will have a name, and a face like him..."

"And you will have to get rid of the one that look exactly like you..."

"Isn't that right..."

"Mark?..."

I finish applying his facial structures and his dark hair. I go back to my computer and start typing in some more coding for him.

And at that moment.

His red eyes opened and glared.
___________________________________
To be continued on When the Sun Sets...

Coming January 2020...
________________________________