Chapter 8: First Appearances

Your P.O.V

Did he always look that pale?

Ok to be honest he was probably always that pale. Where he lives there's almost no sun out. Which means no tan whatsoever.

You and the others still talk about their day and the trip on the airplane as Mark drives closer to his home. You look towards the back and see that everyone was calm... Except for Rose.

"Are you ok Rose?" You ask her.

"What! Me?" She jumps. "Oh! Yeah of course!..."

"Ok," You say to her. "Just making sure."

"Actually though-"

"We're here!" Mark exclaims as he interrupts Rose. "Everyone out of the car and into casa sweet casa!"

You smiled at Mark's remark completely forgetting about asking Rose what she had to say. But good thing it was nothing super important.

She was just nervous about living with Tyler for a few days. And she wanted a few tips on how not to make a fool out of herself.

But you were sure she was going to be fine. She can handle situations very well.

Mostly anyway. Of course there are some things that are a lot harder to conquer than others.

You and Mark began to help the others with their bags and stuff as they prepare to take it all into the house.

The moment you entered the house though it seemed that the others beat you guys to it.

"Hi guys!" Ethan exclaimed as he rushed over to you all. "Where are the people!"

"Right behind me baby boi," you said to him.

Ethan looked behind you and first took a look at Séan. 

"Jackaboy!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Not-so blue boi!" Séan replied.

Ethan and Séan then hugged it out before they finally pulled away so Ethan can greet the others.

"Your name madam?" Ethan said to Rose.

"M-My name is Rose," she replied as she shook Ethan's hand. "It's such an honor to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mine," Ethan said to her.

He then gave her a quick hug and pulled away to greet Wendy. Though, you noticed that Rose looked rather flustered after that hug.

"Hello! Uh-"

"Wendy," Wendy replies to Ethan. "Wendy Sanchez."

"Nice to meet you Wendy!" Ethan said. "I hear that you are one of (y/n)'s oldest friends!"

"That is correct yes," she says to him.

Suddenly Madi steps into the picture right beside Ethan.

"Maybe so... But I think I'm (y/n)'s best friend," Madi says to Wendy.

You stood there a little quiet at Madi's sudden outburst. But then you saw that she smiled and let out a tiny laugh.

"Just kidding," Madi says. "I was just messing with you. I'm so happy to finally see you again Wendy!"

"Same," Wendy says as she smiles back.

Madi then looks over to Rose and Séan. Séan was currently talking to Tyler and catching up. So she decided to go and greet Rose.