Chapter 12: A Blue Wolf and a Fox

The picture above is Ethan as a wolf

Mark's P.O.V

"Everyone stand back..."

"M-Mark," Rose says to me stammering. "W-What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry Rose..." I say to her. "I got this... Tyler makes sure she doesn't come near us."

I see that Tyler pulls Rose closer to him to make sure she doesn't try to do anything stupid that might endanger her life.

I see the majestic baby blue wolf that is Ethan. Once he stops howling he looks around all confused and whimpering. He suddenly starts to get frustrated ans growls. He then looks towards me who was the closest to him and snarls as he flashes his strange vibrant baby blue eyes at me.

"Shh... Calm down Ethan..." I say as I approach him. "I'm just trying to help you..."

Ethan keeps growling at me in anger and frustration as I move closer to him.

"Calm down..." I say to him. "It's me Mark, your friend remember?... I'm just trying to help you."

I extend my hand out to him to try and make sure that I wasn't there to hurt him. Ethan looks upon my hand and slowly calms down a bit. But of course he still looked like he had eyes of anger. He leans his head closer to my hand as he sniffs it...

"There, there," I say to him as I come closer. "See? I'm not trying to hurt you."

Suddenly Ethan lets out another growl and bites my hand out of instinct.

"Aagh!!!" I say in pain as I withdrawal my hand away from Ethan. I look at it and see that it was bleeding.

At least I can't turn into a werewolf again... Unless if Ethan just made me a superwerewolf.

"Mark!" Rose exclaims worriedly knowing that I was bleeding out.

Ethan then jerks his head towards Rose's shriek and looks at her and Tyler. He then snarls at both of them and prepares to attack.

He barks at them and takes a leap...

And I punch him straight in the stomach. Which sends him flying towards the wall.

"What the hell!?" Rose says in shock and fear.

I turn to look at her and flash my golden eyes at her. I then put my finger to my lips for her to keep quiet.

I then slowly turn back to Ethan who got back up from the ground again. He shakes the pain off and looks at me in incredible anger. Man, I feel like I'm in some sort of action movie or something.

"Bad boy Ethan," I say to him as I wag my finger at him. "You've been a bad boy."

Ethan keeps growling at me as he claws on the ground preparing to attack me this time.

"Looks like I've got to teach you some manners," I say to him seriously.

Ethan barks and runs towards me.

And in one swift motion I immediately transform into my wolf form as I growl and bark at him as well.

Ethan stops for a moment in hesitation at what he just saw. But that didn't change his mind in attacking me any less.

He runs towards me and tries to bite me in the neck or anywhere he possibly could. I of course tried to claw at him and bite him down as well.

I take my paw and claw around his chest area as Ethan leaps towards me and tries to pin me to the ground. What ended up happening was that he was on top of me for a couple of seconds before I pushed my legs up and knocked him off of me. And then I did the same thing he did and leaped onto him, but he managed to get me off as well. And we were just basically going in circles like some sort of cat fight.