Chapter 29: Sit Down

December 18th

Mark's P.O.V

"We have to take our time this time."

It was morning once again, after yesterday and... my little event. We decided it was best to rest up, and take our time to come up with a plan. Because our usual impulse strategies really aren't working for us this time. Especially since Anti is much smarter and stronger than I thought he was going to be, but then again blind rage and worry was guiding me the entire time when I was going to face him. But now we're going to sit down. And actually plan what to do, it's just us, but I believe if we stick together then we can defeat him for good. And hopefully bring Wendy and Jack both in one piece. And save mankind most likely, because what I've heard from (Y/n), he is trying to find a way to be king. Or in more simpler terms, taking over the world and show who's boss. Not humans that's for sure.

Questions of course still come up in my brain.

Does he have an army?

Is he going to create an army?

If so how will he create one so quickly?

Why is he keeping Wendy? Just for dinner or something else?

And how in the hell is he controlling Jack all this time?

I mean there was that time where Dark took full control over my body. But even he can't control me forever... Can he?

Well I wouldn't be able to know... ever since I changed back, or came back to life. I haven't heard from him or Wilford since. It doesn't really bother me but then again... is it wrong to say that I kind of miss them? Sure they did some mistakes, but they were starting to change for the better. At least I could feel that they were. Of course they wouldn't say that to my face, but I could feel that Wilford was deeply sorry for his mistakes and Dark starting to forgive himself for what he did in the past. I don't know what the hell he did in his past though, he would never tell me, and I can't exactly enter his brain like he could to mine. I just know that I still can't forgive myself for what I did in my past...

S-Sir, are you ok?

Mister why are your e-eyes changing?

Monster!

M-Mommy!!!

Help me!!!

I-I don't want to die...

HELP US!

HE'S HURTING ME!

T-The monster is killing-

Why did you eat my brother?

*Snap!*

"Mark?"

I shake my head as I'm snapped from my thoughts and instantly brought back to reality. I look at (Y/n) who looked at me a bit worried.

"Oh sorry, yeah?" I asked her.

"Tyler asked you a question but you wouldn't respond back," She replies to me and I look over at Tyler.

"What was your question Tyler?" I ask him.

"How much from yesterday do you remember? While you weren't exactly yourself," He asks me.