Chapter 10: Viva Las Vegas

Mark's P.O.V

It is currently 4 p.m....

Which means there's just one more hour left till we get ready to go to Cracker Barrel!

"Are you excited to go to Cracker Barrel Chica?" I say to her as I bend down and pet her fur.

"You bet I am Mark! It's been so long since we went there together! I can't wait to eat all the food!!!" Chica says to me.

"I thought so," I say to her smiling.

I see a few people catch a few glimpses of me talking to my dog... But I'm not crazy I swear. A few people do this to their pets as well! Even if they can't understand them.

Well I can. And I'm proud that I can. So they can all just go and suck a dick.

"Well time to go home my Chica Bicka," I say to her. "It's time to get ourselves ready to go."

"Ok daddy!" Chica says to me happily as she sticks out her tongue. "Can I lead the way?"

"I can't see why not," I say to her.

"Yay!" Chica says as she starts running off towards home.

I sure could use the exercise... Not really though. My werewolf genes really give me enough emerge to run for miles without stopping. So this is like a piece of cake.

Soon me and Chica arrive back to our place. I bend down towards her and take off her collar. I then open the door and we both step inside.

The house was strangely quiet... But that was probably because (y/n) and Rose were too tired and decided to go and take a nap before we leave. And I know because I called them to tell them about the trip.

Sadly, looks like someone has to wake them up from their nap.

And that person is going to have to be me.

Because Chica is eating my remaining beef jerky in the corner... Oh well.

I walk towards (y/n)'s room and open the door. I see her sleeping soundly on her bed. God she looks so beautiful.

I walk towards her and kiss her cheek.

"Babe... It's time to wake up," I say to her.

"Ugh... Give me five more minutes," (y/n) says to me with a slight smile.

"Sorry moonlight," I say to her as I give her another kiss on her forehead. "But you need to get up know if we want to get there in time."

"You can't make me..." (Y/n) says still sounding sleepy.

I then start to tickle her and keep on showering her with kisses. I hear that (y/n) starts to giggle which means my plan is working.

"Ok, ok!" (Y/n) says now laughing. "Stop, I can't breathe! I'm awake! I'm awake!"

"Thought so," I said to her with a gentle smile. "Now come on. We only have about thirty minutes left."

I then give her a quick kiss on the lips before I head out to wake up Rose.

First though I knock on her door. Otherwise it would be rude... Well I only entered (Y/n)'s room without knocking cause she's my moonlight. And that is that.

"Rose?" I ask. "Are you awake? It's time to get ready."

"Oh! Yeah I'm awake," Rose replies to me. "Thanks for the wake up call though Mark."

"No problem," I say to her. "Just a heads up though. We only have thirty minutes before we leave."

"Ok," Rose replies to me. "Thanks Mark."