Chapter 4: Time for an explanation

Hi guys! Blue Wolf Angel here!!!

I am so sorry I didn't update in so long. But I have three reasons why I couldn't write in two weeks.

1. No time at all

2. Got sick

3. Family problems

But I'm back! And I'm still sick but feeling a little bit better. But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Once again I am truly sorry for making you guys wait. But enough of me talking...

Let's get on with the chapter!!!

Mark's P.O.V

December 4th...morning...

Me and (Y/n) woke up with no clothes on our bodies...but don't worry. We were in seperate rooms with our clothing, that way we don't see each other while we put our clothes on.

I decided to go and put on the first thing that I grabbed in my closet...basically what I always do anyway.

I grabbed a Hawaiian flower shirt, some blue jeans and the usual socks and sneakers.

Oh yeah I haven't told you guys about how YouTube is going. It's actually going pretty good, swell and fantastic at that. I really enjoy my fans and ever since my thank you video about a month or less ago, I really did mean it. A really emotional video at that but what can I do. Sometimes I'm just a big and emotional baby, a crybaby at that. Oh and I actually enjoy music mote now to than before. I was a band nerd when I was in high school but then I kinda stepped away from the whole music gig. And now music has been brought back into my life and it feels good.

And (y/n) just made everything a whole lot better...

But there are still some secrets I intend to keep from her.

Not because I don't trust her.

But because I'm afraid she won't trust me afterwards.

And that's why I can't tell her no such thing...not yet anyway.

I walk out of my room and see her waiting for me in the kitchen making...pancakes.

"I love you," I reply to her as I kiss her cheek gently.

"Me or the food?" She replies to me.

"Umm...how about both?" I respond to her.

She then gives me a playful shove before she hands me my plate of pancakes and starts serving her own plate as well.

"Hey Dad! Hey Mom!" Chica says to is as she rushes into the kitchen. "Can I have breakfast too!"

"Why of course my Chica Bicka!" I exclaim to her. "Anything for my precious little pup!"

Yeah, Chica can talk to us. If we can understand wolves and humans then what is stopping us from understanding dogs as well? And by far that makes it more fun and easier for me to communicate with Chica. Sometimes she barks from time to time too, not meaning to say anything to us. That is just the natural way of being a dog. Even (Y/n) enjoys being around with Chica and so does she. At first Chica was jealous of her because she thought I was spending more time with (y/n) than her. But really she I wasn't, that's her being the usual dog that's all. And with another female around the house (and canine from time to time) Chica has been having much more fun. Chica also started calling me dad and calling (y/n) mom too...which made us both blush the first time around.