Chapter 5: Time to summon... The Crazy?

Your P.O.V

"O-Okay my moonlight," Mark says as he walks towards his room still confused on what happened.

But you knew exactly what was happening to Mark.

Dark has been giving you clues all along. And the both of you were too stupid to figure it out sooner. Basically if Mark has Dark which is one of his alter egos...why doesn't he have another?

Perhaps the other popular known alter ego of his?

The answer though is yes. The other one has recently emerged from inside of him. The crazy murderous and highly perverted ego that he is.

And he is known as Wilford Warfstache. 

And you were determined to summon him from Mark. Except you had to wait now till Mark came back with his clothes on to ask some more questions.

All you had to do was wait now and think.

Think about some of Mark's videos of Wilford...what would be the best way to bring him out from Mark?

Soon after a few minutes passed by, Mark came back with some pajamas...and why not? Sure It was still morning but you guys had nothing to do today. So why not get comfortable? It was just the type of wear that he had that made it a coincidence.

He had pink mustaches all over his pants as well as a pink shirt on. And when you see pink and especially on mustaches. You think of the classic Wilford Warfstache.

"Okay Mark," you say to him as you grab his shoulders and make him sit down on the floor against the sofa. "Tell me everything you know about Wilford."

"Wilford?" Mark says to you confused. "You mean Wilford as in Wilford Warfstache?"

"Yes," You reply to him. "Now...tell me all you know about him. No, tell me his greatest pleasures. Or things he likes. I don't know. Just give me something."

"Why do you want me to talk about Wilford Warfstache suddenly?" Mark says to you. "Not that I don't mind but... It's kind of peculiar to me."

"You may not remember anymore Mark," You say to him. "But it has come to my conclusion that you may have another alter ego inside of you."

"And you think alter ego is Wilford?" Mark asks you.

"Exactly," you reply to him.

Suddenly out of the blue Mark starts to laugh.

"I'm sorry I'm just having a hard time believing all of this," Mark says to you. "I mean I've known Dark for a long, long time. It would be weird that Wilford would just be coming out now."

"Mark remember how Amy took a lot of Dark's power away?" You tell him.

"Yeah," he replies.

"Well what if when Amy took that away from Dark... It took away Dark's ability to keep Wilford in a somewhat dark prison in the back of your mind." You say to him. "And now since he's free...he has finally collected enough energy to try and get out. Or possibly even control you now."

"That is understandable..." Mark says. "How did you come up with a possible answer that fast."

"I'm smarter than you think Mark," you say to him. "Plus I had time to think about it while you were putting on some clothing."

"And some clothing I chose..." Mark awkwardly giggles at the weird coincidence. "Okay I'll try to help... Well in my videos Wilford has a weird tendency of accidentally murdering people."