C H A P T E R 6

"Do you know what time it is!?" My mom said
"6:00" I say
"Where were you?"
"I told you that I was going to the mall with my friend"
"I have a feeling that something else is going on"
"MOM I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG" I said

"JUST BECAUSE YOU SCREWED AROUND WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE, DOESN'T MEAN THAT IM DOING THE SAME THING!"

She glares at me for a long time.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"fine then, have fun trying to figure out who is going to take care of your kids" I say and grab my things.

"Y/n wait, I'm sorry... I had to much to drink, I can't do this without you." My mom says while holding my hand

I look at her and look at my sisters who were in the living room crying.

"Fine, but I'm not staying here tonight."

"Y/n please stay, I need you, your sisters need you!" She says

"I'll be back tomorrow!" I say

I walk into my room and pack some things to take with me.

While packing, a note fell out of my bag, the same note that jack gave me.

I teared it in half and threw it in my trash bin.

When I left my room, my mom was trying to calm Scarlett down. I walked out of the house and started walking to Sadie's house.

I walked up to her door and knocked, her mom answered the door.

"Oh hi y/n, is everything okay?" She asked

"Me and my mom got into a huge fight and I can't stay there tonight, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to stay her for the night?"

"Yes yes come in, we are about to have dinner" she says.

I walk in and take my shoes off, and go in Sadie's room... and see her talking to jack.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Sadie jumps up off the bed and stares at me.

"Your mom said I can stay here for the night because I got into a fight with my mom" I say.

"what is he doing here?"

"I think I should g-" Sadie cuts jack off

"No stay, we need to talk about this" Sadie says

"We we're trying to figure out how to get you to accept his apology."

"Sadie can I talk to you alone?" I asked

I looked at jack and he got up and walked out of Sadie's room.

"Sadie I can't be friends with him, even if I did accept his apology, I just won't be able to." I say

"Why not?"

"Because Sadie, I cried in front of him" I say

"When?"

"Whenever you went to that party, I didn't want to be alone that night so I called him, long story short, I thought he was different, but I was wrong."

Sadie looked at me with a confused look.

"He was talking about smashing me." I say

"That was Millie's fault" she says

"Doesn't matter, I cried in front of him."

When I was younger, I told myself that if I cry in front of someone that I'm not close with, I would stop talking to them forever. It's a stupid rule.

"Well at least forgive him." Sadie says

"I'll forgive him, but I can't be friends with him" I say

"Fine. Jack come in here!" She says

Jack walks in a stares at me.

Damn he's so cute.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, Millie said if I don't do what she says, she would hurt you." Jack says.

"I forgive you... but I don't know if we can be friends." I say.

"Y/n please, I want to be around you."

I stare at the floor for about a minute.

"Okay" I say.

"Really!?" Jack and Sadie say at the same time.

"But you are not allowed to tell anyone that I cried in front of you. If you do, then I will hurt you!" I said.

"Okay okay, I promise I won't."

Jack puts his arms out for me to hug him, and obviously I did.

His Cologne smelled so good, I honestly didn't want the hug to end.

"Okay guys, I think that's enough." Sadie says

"Well I should get going now, I'll talk to you tomorrow" jack says.

    (Time skip)
After dinner, me and Sadie get ready to go to sleep, I laid in her bed with her near the wall. (nothing sexual you nasty)

"Do you ever want to just leave? Like pack all your stuff, and not tell anyone that you're leaving?" I say to Sadie,

"No... do you?" She says

"All the time..."

"Your mother doesn't know how much she needs you, you're like the glue that keeps the family together" Sadie says

"Everything was so much easier when my dad was alive"

"Yeah... I miss him too" she says.

"You do?"

"Yeah, he used to take us to carnivals, have tea party's with us" she says, "you were always happy when he was around, when you got hurt, he would be the first person that you wanted. I miss you being that happy." A tear falls onto Sadie's cheek.

I hug her and we started crying together.

After 10 minutes of us crying, Sadie falls asleep, I look at her and move her hair out of her face.

"I love you." I whispered.