C H A P T E R 14

Monday
8:28 am

I was walking around school before the first bell to try to find someone to be part of Sadie and i's Halloween costume.

At 8:30 the first bell rang and I knew I would find the person I was looking for in first period.

I walk in and sit in my seat as I watch the door for that one person to walk in.

He walks in, his head is down as he starts walking to his desk which isn't next to mine anymore. He opens his book as he starts writing notes on a sheet of paper.

I can't lie, I fucking miss him. I miss the way his curls would touch his perfectly placed freckles. I miss his super adorable laugh. I miss his oddly long fingers intertwining with my baby hands.

I slowly get up and start walking over to him, but before I do, the teacher walks in and tells everyone to sit down.

After class, I grab all my stuff and make my way to his desk before he had a chance to leave.

I stand next to him as he puts his stuff away in his bag, he hasn't noticed me yet.

I take a deep breath before I speak.

"Hi Finn." I say.

He looks up at me, a smile starts to form but fades really fast. He looks down at his stuff again and quietly says "hi y/n."

"Um how have you been?" I ask.

"Fine."

He stood up and was about to start walking off, but before he could I stopped him.

"What do you need y/n." He says.

"I.. I miss you..." I say staring at the floor.

I look up and he's not looking at me.

"I need to go to my next class" He says.

What the fuck is wrong with me. He fell in love with me and then I broke his heart because I was not ready. I shouldn't have done that, I miss him so much and I don't know if I will ever get him back.

I left school after 4th period, I didn't want to be there anymore and it's not like skipping one day is going to ruin my life.

It was raining and I forgot my hoodie in my locker so that's great news.

I didn't go home because I knew that my moms boyfriend would be there since he doesn't have a job, so I was just walking around town.

Around 12:30 ish my phone started ringing. I looked at it to see that Sadie was calling me.

"Hello."

"Y/n where are you?" She asks.

"Meet me in 10 minutes, I'll be outside of the school." I say while speed walking back to the school.

It didn't take me long to get back to the school so I just waited on the side so no one would notice me.

"Y/n it's raining, what are you doing out here!" Sadie asks.

"I really don't want to be there anymore, let's go to the mall or something." I say.

"No y/n I still have three more cla-"

"Sadie please." I say.

She looks at me and agrees to go with me.

I grab her arm and we start walking to the mall which was a 20 minute walk.

we were at the mall for maybe 2 or 3 hours, until I was tired and wanted to go home.

Instead of walking to my house, we walked to Sadie's since it was a lot closer.

We got to her house and did homework and watched a movie. During the movie, my mom called me.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you? The girls haven't eaten yet and it's almost nine!" She says.

"Oh sorry, I forgot that it was my job to take care of your children." I say.

"Did you just back talk me?" She says.

"Mom I'm busy right now, there's a 20 in my room, go buy them pizza or whatever. I'll be home in an hour." I say.

"Where are you!? Are you at a boys house!?"

"I'm at Sadie's."

"Perfect! I'm having Ron come pick you up right now!" She says

"Oh hell no I'm not getting into a car with him!"

"Too bad!"

She hangs up the phone and I explain to Sadie about what happened.

"What are you going to do?" She asks.

"I'm walking home. I refuse to get into a car with that crack head." I say as I start packing my stuff.

I give Sadie a hug and say goodbye to her mom and start walking home.

I didn't take the normal way home because I knew he would find me so I took the very long way.

I got home around 9:30 or something like that. The door was locked so I snuck in through my window.

I turn my light on and see someone on my bed...

Cliffhanger heheh