C H A P T E R 16

Wyatt's Halloween party

We walk into the party and the first thing I notice is how Sadie and I are the only ones that aren't dressed slutty.

Not that there is anything wrong with what the other girls are wearing but I feel like cady from mean girls.

Wyatt walks over to us and hands Sadie and I a green drink in a clear plastic neon pink shot glass.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Honestly, I'm not sure, someone brought it but trust me, it's great." Wyatt says.

"Yo, where's mine?" Finn asked.

"Sorry Finn, I only have two hands." He says while laughing and walking away.

"Do you want mine?" Sadie asks.

"Nah it's okay, we need a designated driver anyway." He says.

Sadie and I both drink whatever is in the glass and went to get more.

After a few more shots and 2 drinking games, we were a mess. We sang a lot of karaoke, danced until our feet started hurting.

The costume contest was about to start. Wyatt walks to the front of the living room and holds the microphone that we used for karaoke.

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for coming, uh I don't know what else to say but, uh the costume contest has started, and I have the winners name on this piece of paper." Wyatt says.

I hold Finn and Sadie's hands.

"And the winner is..."

"Millie and the minions, dressed as angels!" He says.

Millie goes on stage and everyone can see her costume.

It's literally a red dress and red wings.

"HOW THE FUCK DID SHE WIN!? THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Sadie yelled out.

"Sadie calm down, it's not that big of a deal." Finn said.

"DONT TELL HER TO CALM DOWN! SHES RIGHT THIS IS BULLSHIT!" I yell.

"Okay we need to leave, you both are super drunk." He says as he tries to grab our hands.

"NO NO NO IM STAYING!" I say.

"Y/n stop you are making a scene!" Finn says.

"ME!? IM NOT THE ONE YELLING!"

"Yes you are now let's go."

"No no no I promise I'll be good, I promise please I want to stay I'm having fun please I promise." I say.

He looks at me and sighs.

"Okay fine, one more hour." He says.

"YAY!" I say as I run of with Sadie.

Someone who I didn't recognize gave Sadie and I a drink. We drank all of it and went back to dancing.