C H A P T E R 26

Friday
August 30th
Sadie's house

Sadie and I have been a thing for a few weeks, neither of us have confirmed it yet.

I was laying on her bed, wearing slightly baggy jeans with a hole on the knee, some fishnet stockings under them, a grey Calvin Klein sports bra, and my dads chain.

She was laying next to me, running her fingers on the thick white elastic on my bra.

"I'm bored." She says.

"Well we can go to that party with Leah." I say.

"Y/n you know how I feel about party's." She says as she sits up.

Ever since the Halloween party at Wyatt's last year, Sadie has refused to go to any party's.

"Okay how about this, I'll be the designated driver, and you can drink and Dance for how ever long you want, and I'll stay sober the entire time." I say.

"How long have you been sober?" She asks.

"Uh, like 24... hours..."

"Y/n! Are you serious?"

"I'm sorry, Margo came over and we got bored..."

"Okay listen to me, I want you to stop hanging out with them. She is a terrible influence on you." She says.

"It wasn't her idea." I say.

"I'm seriously done with this. You are going to stop drinking and stop hanging out with those seniors!" She says.

"They're out of high school." I say.

"Even worst." She says as she gets up and leaves the room.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Getting ready for the party!" She says from the other room.

8:49 pm
Random persons party

"Okay remember, you are the designated driver, which means no alcohol." Sadie says as she fixes her lipstick.

"Come on, just one drink."

"No! Because one drink turns into two drinks which turns into three drinks, and the cycle never stops." She says.

"Okay fine, but just know that I will most likely throw a fit in there." I say as I get out of the car.

I walk over to Sadie's side of the car and open her door.

She gets out of the car and grabs my hand as we start walking inside.

Leah was waiting for us at the front door with two red solo cups in her hands.

Her hair was in two space buns with glitter on the roots, she was wearing a silver bra with dark blue shorts with pink fishnet stockings.

"Hello my lesbian lovers!" She says as she gives us both a hug.

"Wow Leah you look... great." I say.