C H A P T E R 17

It's was 3 in the morning, and we were still waiting for Sadie to wake up. I knew she was alive because she was breathing but I was still very worried.

"Sophia did you call the police?" Wyatt says.

"No." She says.

"What? Why not?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because we were all under age drinking and you and your friend that works at the liquor store would probably get arrested!" She says.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! MILLIE AND THE MINIONS JUST ROOFIED Y/N AND SADIES DRINK AND WAS GOING TO DO GOD KNOWS WHAT TO THEM!" Wyatt yells.

"Can you guys stop screaming. I'm trying to sleep." Sadie says.

"SADIE! YOU'RE ALIVE!" I yell out.

"What?" She says.

I was so happy to hear her voice again. Wyatt picked Sadie up and we all walked to Finns car. He laid her in the back seat of the car. I gave Sophia and Wyatt a hug and thanked them for saving us.

Finn and I got in the car and drove us to Sadie's house. Since Finn had noodle arms, I had to help him carry Sadie into the house.

I tucked Sadie in and laid next to her.

The next day

When I woke up, Sadie was sitting on the edge of her bed crying.

"Sadie what's wrong?" I ask as I sit next to her.

"I shouldn't have let him help you." She says silently.

"Sadie what are you talking about?"

She looks at me with red eyes.

"Last night. You past out on the ground... I tried to help you up but Derek ran over to you and said he would take you to Wyatt's room until we could find Finn. I hesitated letting him but I needed to find Finn. After that I let him take you and I started looking for Finn. I passed out and I felt someone pick me up and put me over their shoulder. I woke up for a second and saw you tied up with duct tape on your mouth. I was too weak to do anything.

Sadie starts crying harder so I put my arm around her and tried to calm her down.

"Sadie, listen to me for a second." She stops crying and looks at me. "None of this is your fault. Don't worry, I'm going to take care of that bitch!"

Monday
12:33 pm

I walk into the cafeteria, with my hood on. Millie saw my emotional side, and I can't let her think that she got the best of me.

I walk over to her table and stand behind her. One of the minions noticed me and pointed to me which made her turn around.

I punched her in the nose which made her head fall back. She didn't hit back since her nose was gushing with blood.

The vice principal ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"You are coming with me young lady!" She says.

I sat in the waiting area, waiting for the principal to finish talking to Millie. Millie walks out and gives me a death glare. The principal invited me into his office.

"Okay so, do want to explain to me why you punched Millie Bobby brown in the face?" He asks.

"I wish I could... but I can't." I say.