C H A P T E R 12

Monday
7:21 Pm

"How are we going to find Derek's house?" Sadie asks.

"Don't worry, I got this." I say.

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and search up Derek's Instagram.

"What are you doing? This is no time to mess around!" Sadie says.

"Calm down I know what I'm doing, I'm gonna dm him and get his address." I say.

King.derek

Y/u/n
Heyy

King.derek
Wussup 😏😏😏

Y/u/n
I'm lonely 😞 can I come over later😏😏

King.derek
Fuck yes you can

Y/u/n
Okay 😚😚 send me your address,
I'll be there in an hour❤️

King.derek
Alright baby😛

"Wow that was fast." Sadie said.

"It's kind of uncomfortable how fast that was." I say.

Once Derek sent me his address, we took a lyft to his house.

Once we got there, the plan was for me to look around to Aly's room to see if he was in there. Once I found it and saw him in there, Sadie walked to the back door so they wouldn't see her. Then I knocked on the front door and waited for someone to answer.

Derek opens the door and try's to give me a hug.

I push him off and ask if I can use the restroom before we go into his room.

Once he went into his room to wait for me, I sneaked to the back to let Sadie in.

Once she was in, we quietly walked to Aly's room and bust opened the door.

Aly was on Caleb's lap and it looked like they were making out.

Once Caleb noticed we were in her room, he pushed aly off and stood up really fast.

"What the hell! Why are y'all in my room!" Aly yells.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend!" Sadie yells back.

"I mean I think it's pretty obvious that he was tired of the strawberry and wanted a taste of vanilla." Aly said as she but her lip and put her arms around Caleb's waist.

All Sadie did was stare at her.

"Sadie it's not what it looks like, I swear." Caleb said.

"Don't listen to him, it's exactly what it looks like! I stole your boyfriend!" Aly said.

"That's it. Let me handle her!" I said as I started walking towards her.

Sadie grabs my arm before I could get aly.

"Let's go, they're not worth my time." Sadie says.

"Okay fine, BUT SHE IS CATCHING THESE HANDS THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER!" I say.

Once we got outside, Caleb grabs Sadie's shoulder.

"Sadie please listen to me for just one secon-" He says before Sadie slapped him.

"STAY THE F-FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" She says.

I'm all my years of knowing Sadie, I've never heard her say fuck.

Sadie grabs my hand and we start running off.

8:52 pm

I invited Sadie over so I could comfort her until she felt better but she wanted to go home instead so I dropped her off and walked home.

Once I got home, I told Finn to wait in the living room until I put the girls to bed.

After I put them to sleep, I walked back into the living room and gave Finn $30.

"Don't worry about it." He says as he hands me back the money.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm positive. You can give me something better" He says as he got closer to me.

I put my hand on his chest and took a step back.

"I'm sorry, it just doesn't feel right." I say.

"Wait What doesn't feel right?" He says.

"Us, I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I say.

"How long have you felt like this?"

"I don't know."

"I-I need to go." He says as he grabs his bag and starts walking out the door.

I didn't stop him, I just watched him leave.

-
Hi I'm at my cousins house for the next week so I won't be able to write :(
-
Also if you message me, I can't respond because I used the wrong email and it won't let me use my actual email:(