C H A P T E R 28

Warning: this chapters kinda wild

August 31st

I called the restaurant two hours before I was going to pick Sadie up, to make reservations.

"Sorry ma'am, we are currently have no room for another reservation." The lady on the phone said.

"Okay well when will you?"

"Call back in... 12 days." She says.

I immediately hanged up the phone.

The restaurant isn't even that fancy, they use those hard plastic cups!

I call Sadie to let her know what was going on.

"It's okay! We can just go get food somewhere else." She says on the phone.

I picked her up and we ended up finding a small vegan restaurant since everyone in la is Vegan/vegetarian.

We decided to walk around the city and look at the cool lights.

For the first time in public, we decided to hold hands.

"Sadie... do you remember anything from last night?"

"I remember Leah looking like a disco ball, I remember Finn talking to you, and I remember dancing with you." She says.

"So you don't remember our conversation from last night?"

"No I don't think so..."

"Woah look who it is! The traitor and her annoying ass girlfriend!" Margo says from a slight distance.

"Margo go away." I say.

"Y/n, do you realize what you did? You got rid of five amazing people, to start hooking up with this random redhead, who is going to leave you by next year anyway!"

"Okay you seriously need to grow the fuck up! And also, she's not some "random redhead" she is my best friend!"

"I hope you don't think you two are going to last. She's going to break your heart and then you're going to run back to us!" She says, stepping closer towards me.

"Can you just leave us alone?" Sadie says.

"You stay out of this slut!" Margo yells.

"Call her a slut again! See what happens!" I yell.

"You, little redhead, are a slut!" She says, stretching out the L.

I pushed her shoulders which makes her stumble. She grabs my hair with her left hand and tries to pull me down, I take my left hand and start hitting the side of her face since I couldn't see where I was throwing.

She lets go of my hair and jumps on top of me which made us both fall on the ground. I roll us over and sit on top of her as I start beating her head as hard as I could.

I could hear Sadie screaming for us to stop, but I couldn't. Margo's face was covered in blood, she stopped punching back. Her face went blank, I couldn't stop myself, I just kept punching and punching until someone ripped me off of her.