C H A P T E R 49

I've been home for two months now, Sadie got back yesterday, and today we will choose a sperm donor.

While Sadie was in California, I went to check to see if I could get pregnant and it came back positive.

We got to the clinic and signed in, they handed us a tablet with all the available donors.

We were looking for either a redhead or blonde, blue eyes, intelligent, or someone that reminds me of a male Sadie.

After what felt like hours, but was only 15 minutes, Sadie snatches the tablet away from me and scrolls back up to a brunette boy with hazel eyes, almost the exact opposite of what we were looking for.

"Him, he's the one!" Sadie says.

"But baby I thought we were going for blonde or redheads?" I asked her.

"Yeah I know but look at how handsome he is! You two would make a gorgeous baby!"

"Are you sure? I thought you wanted the baby to look like you?"

"We're gonna have more kids in the future hon. But I really like this one." She says.

I sigh and click on his profile, I can see her getting excited.

"Does he look familiar to you?" I asked.

"He kinda looks like finn." She says.

"I was thinking of jack."

Sadie giggled and walked to the front desk.

"We like this one." Sadie says to the woman behind the desk.

"Alrighty, let's see, okay just right down your address and we will send it to you by tomorrow, also he put on his application that he wants to meet whoever he is giving his sperm to so if you would like I can give you his number and you all can meet up!" The woman says.

"Yes that would be awesome!" We both said almost in sync.

On our way home I called Timothèe.

"Hello?" The man says.

"Hi this is y/n, we just left the sperm bank or whatever you call it, and the woman said that you wanted to meet us."

"Oh my goodness yes hi! I am currently on my way home but if you want we can meet up at the Starbucks near Central Park in an hour?" He asked.

"Yeah that's perfect! It'll probably take us an hour to get there."

"Okay great! See you then."

Sadie was so excited, I grabbed her hand trying to calm her down before she fell out of her chair.

Once we go to the Starbucks, we ordered our drinks and sat down waiting. About ten minutes later, he walks in.