C H A P T E R 46

A few months ago, Sadie got into NYU, the school that she's wanted to go to ever since she was little.

Me on the other hand, I got into Borough of Manhattan community college. Which is exactly what I was hoping considering my criminal record and lack of going to school because of my criminal record.

Our parents gave us money as our graduation presents. The money is for us to get an apartment together and to pay for rent for the next two months so we have time to settle and get jobs.

Finn won't be attending college because he started a band with Malcolm called The Aubreys. He now has a new girlfriend named Maggie who we all love.

Maggie Heart, upcoming singer who just moved to la, she met Finn at a concert that we all went to

I haven't seen finn this happy in so long.

Wyatt proposed to Erin at anti prom and she said yes. Erin is going to a really fancy art school and Wyatt is doing acting classes while also taking computer programming classes.

Jack became a professional skater at 18 years old and is very popular on social media.

Leah became a fashion designer and has a small successful company where she makes clothes, jewelry, accessories, etc. she started doing YouTube and showed people how to look good on a budget.

The whole gang was at my house getting ready for graduation. All the girls were in my bathroom getting ready and the guys and I were laying on the bed waiting for them to hurry up.

We made it to the ceremony 10 minutes late. We all sit down in our assigned seats and waited for the ceremony to start.

Right after the principal and Vice Principal finished talking, Sadie walked onto the stage.

Sadie and Wyatt have been class president and Vice President for the past 3 years, Everyone clapped and cheered their names. she stands in front of the microphone as Wyatt stands next to her. We were all silent, waiting for her to start talking.

"As everyone knows I'm a very organized person and I wrote a speech for today but I accidentally left it at my house last night, so I guess I'm just gonna have to wing this. These past three years, Have been the best years of my life, I walked into this school on my first day a normal, straight, redheaded girl, and now I'm a gay, theater loving, class president for three years in a row which has not happened since 1992, redheaded girl."

Everyone one laughed and cheered.

"So anyways...I wish every single one of you the Best of luck and make sure to come to my broadway shows!" She says as she passes the microphone to Wyatt.

He stands in front of the microphone, fixes his cap and gown, clears his throat and grabs the microphone.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT BITCHES!" He screams.

Everyone jumps up and cheers. Our mom wanted to have a family night before Sadie and I leave for New York so everyone here is gonna be real mad when they find out he's lying.

*two days later*

We were all at the airport with our families, I went to check in our luggage while Sadie said goodbye to her family.

Once I was finished, I walked over and said goodbye to her family.

"Please take care of her okay?" Her mom said to me.

I hugged her and went over to my family.

I hugged Eli first then hugged my dad, I was close with them but oddly it wasn't too emotional saying goodbye.

Once I said goodbye to them I walked over to Wyatt and Erin.

"I'll miss y'all so much! I'll see you at the wedding!" I said to them.

I kneeled down to hug my sisters.

"Please be good while I'm gone, don't give mommy and daddy a hard time, I'll be back in a few months.

Isla started crying which made Scarlett start crying, mom came over and picked Scarlett up. I walked over and gave her the biggest hug out of everyone.

"Thank you so much for taking us in and being the best mom ever." I say to her.

"And thank you so being an amazing daughter, and great role model for your sisters." She says.

I hugged her one more time and said goodbye to everyone one last time.

Once Sadie and I got on the plane, I grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Our lives are finally beginning!" She says.

IMMA C R Y IM NOT READY FOR THIS BOOK TO BE OVER AHH

Also don't worry we still have four more chapters!