C H A P T E R 18

Friday
5:21pm

I was in my room on the phone with Finn while I got ready to hang out with Wyatt.

I told my mom that I got suspended and she hit me and let her gross boyfriend yell at me.

I've been sneaking out a lot and hanging out with some cool people that I met at the skate park.

Their names are Zach, Enzo, Margo, Cassie, and Julian. They invited me to hang out with them the first night that I snuck out and I'm pretty sure they are the coolest people I have ever met, besides Sadie.

"So what are we doing tonight my little criminal?" Finn asks.

"Well actually, I'm going hanging out with Wyatt tonight." I say.

"Oh, since when?" He asks.

"Monday." I say as I fix my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I don't tell you when I hang out with Sadie... why do I have to tell you when I hang out with anyone else?" I ask.

"Uh because it's Wyatt, and he's just gonna try to get into your pants." He said.

"I already told him that it's not a date." I say.

"Y/n. He's a boy, which means that he will do whatever it takes to have sex with you." He says.

"How do I know that you're not trying to have sex with me?" I say.

"Because I'm not like that."

"Well how do I know that?"

"I've known you for a few months now y/n. If I was trying to get in your pants, I would have already asked." He says.

"Hm okay. Well Wyatt is almost here so I'll call you when I get home." I say.

"Okay I get it... have fun hanging out with Wyatt instead of your boyfriend!" He said.

"We are not official yet so I am allowed to hang out with whoever I want." I say as I hanged up with him.

I open my window and walk to Wyatt's car. I didn't know what to think, he just said he was my boyfriend... and I'm oddly okay with it. Maybe I shouldn't hang out with Wyatt.

I got in the car anyways and we drove off.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to the city!" He says.

"And what are we going to do there?"

"Just walk around and be stupid teenagers."He says.

I smile at him and look out the window.

About 25 minutes of driving, we finally got to the city. Wyatt parked the car on some random street and we got out to walk around.

"So what does your family think about you getting suspended?" Wyatt asks.

"Well let's just say my mom hates me now, but she's not as mad because now she can leave my baby sister with me and she doesn't have to pay for daycare." I say.