C H A P T E R 48

We've been home in California for four months since We're planning our wedding here and Sadies filming a movie.

The wedding is tomorrow and I'm nervous as fuck. Sadie was filming all day so I was hanging out with Wyatt and Erin at their house.

Wyatt is my safe place. Every time I have a panic attack or feel like my world is crashing down, he is always there for me.

We invited Finn and Maggie over to get high. Sadie doesn't let me smoke because she doesn't like it but since I'm under a lot of stress, she said it was okay just this one time.

We all sat outside in their backyard and passed the blunt around.

"So how's New York?" Finn asks.

"Amazing! I love it there so much! You all need to come and see our apartment!"

"So it's just you two? Finn and I share a house with 4 other people." Maggie says.

"Yup, well we're friends with this couple the lives across the hall from us and sometimes it feels like we have roommates because they're over all the time."

"Oh that's cool! Are they going to be at the wedding?" Maggie asks.

"Yup! Gia is one of Sadie's bridesmaids and Michael is on of my 'bridesmaids'."

We all hear the front door burst open and turn around to see who it was.

Sadie walks in and looks pissed, she slammed her bags on the counter and walked to the backyard.

"Hey baby are you okay?" I asked.

"No! I wanted extra baby's breath for the bouquets and instead they put a small amount of baby's breath and pink roses! The wedding isn't even pink! It's red!"

"Baby it's okay, tomorrow morning I will go and get it fixed okay?"

She nodded her head and sat on my lap.

"Do you wanna hit? It's vegan!" Wyatt asks Sadie.

She smiled and took the blunt from him. I don't think I've ever seen Sadie smoke before.

"I'm so fucking scared." Sadie said to me.

"Don't be, I'm gonna make sure everything goes perfectly."

*wedding day*

Sadie woke up at 6 in the morning so she can get ready. Her brother picked her up and drove to the hotel where the wedding was taking place at.

Sadie was going to take a lot longer because she wanted full glam and her hair pinned up a certain way.

I was wearing a red suit with a black Lacey top.

I wasn't a big fan at first but when Sadie saw it she was amazed, so I had to get it

I wasn't a big fan at first but when Sadie saw it she was amazed, so I had to get it. When her family found out I wasn't wearing a dress like her, they were a little disappointed but I'm pretty sure they're over it.