C H A P T E R 42

"Y/n, we found your sisters."

I hear Wyatt's door swing open, they both poke their heads out.

"A- are you serious?"

"We found them in Arizona, they've been staying in a hotel for the past few months, we sent a team out to get them this morning, so you should see them by tomorrow night!"

I jumped up and hugged her, my mom, Wyatt and Sadie.

*later that night*
Smut warning I'm sorry
Sadie and I ended up staying at my house. The first part of the night, we played video games with Wyatt and watched The Ring aka a scary movie. After the movie was over we went to my room to get ready for bed.

"So can I go with you to see your sisters?" Sadie asked.

"Of course! I'm sure they would love to see you!"

We get under the covers, both in only a T-shirt and our underwear. We both lay down facing each other.

"I'm glad they're safe." She says.

I smile and lean in, pressing my lips against hers. She leans in closer and wraps her leg around my waist, at this point she was fully on top of me.

She puts her hands on the sides of my face, I pulled her shirt off, leaving her just in her underwear. I rolled her over and placed hickeys all over her bare chest. She quietly moaned in pleasure. I trailed down to her inner thighs, leaving wet kisses all over, and slightly biting them. She moaned louder, pulling my hair and arching her back.

"Fuck y/n." She moans.

She started to take my shirt off and pull off her underwear...

I'm sorry I cringed just as much as you did.
*The next morning*

I woke up laying on my back, with Sadie's leg wrapped around me.

She woke up after me, pressing her lips against mine. She looked down to see all the hickeys on my neck and chest and started giggling.

"Have you seen yours?" I asked her.

She quickly got off me and looked in the mirror to see hickeys all over her.

"Oh my god y/n! My mom is going to freak out."

I started laughing as I put my clothes back on.

We head downstairs to get breakfast and see Wyatt making waffles.

"Wow I didn't know you cooked?" Sadie says to Wyatt.

"I've got a girl coming over in a few minutes so I thought I'd make her breakfast." He says.

"Did you make any for us?" I ask.

"Nope. I thought you two would still be asleep considering y'all were up all night." He says.

Sadie and I looked at each other smirking.

"Next time try to remember that the walls are really thin, and your room is right next to mine." He says.

My cheeks turned red as well as Sadie's.