C H A P T E R 45

6 months later.

I got my ankle monitor taken off yesterday. To celebrate, Sadie and I went out to eat.

Our 6 month anniversary was a week ago but we couldn't do anything since I was on house arrest.

We went to the same place that I slammed Bella's face into the table. As soon as we sat down, the waiter recognized me.

"Hey aren't you that girl that broke that girls nose here?" He asked.

"That depends, are you going to kick me out?"

"No no no my first shift started while you were walking out in handcuffs and I've been dying to know the story!"

"She slammed that girls face in because she called me a bitch." Sadie answers.

"Oh okay, so are you two best friends?" He asked.

Sadie giggled as I grabbed her hand.

"She's my girlfriend." I said.

"My bad I'm sorry." He says as he hands us our menus and walks off.

"So are you coming to our graduation party tonight?" I asked.

"Well of course! I bought the prettiest red dress for it and I'm so excited for you to see it!" She says.

"And I'm excited to take it o-"

"Y/n we are in public!" She says slamming her hand on the table.

I start laughing as she starts blushing.

"Okay well anyways, he invited Finn and apparently Finn and Bella got back together so she will probably be there too, so I need you to make sure she stays away from me." I say.

"Wait why did he invite Finn? I thought they weren't friends?"

"Well Finns mom and our mom are friends and Wyatt kind of likes him considering they grew up together, so he has to invite him."

She nodded her head and looked at the menu.

"So does your mom know that you and Finn used to date?" She asks.

"I've mentioned it once but when she asked I just told her I didn't want to talk about it."

"Why not?" She asks.

"I just don't want there to be any drama between them."

Time skip to the party

Since this was our last high school party, my mom went all out. She booked a hotel ballroom, hired professional caterers, professional DJ, a photo booth with a bunch of props, and a photographer.

She bought me a long black silk dress that I loved and bought my sisters matching white dresses plus a shirt and leggings Incase they got their dress dirty.

Wyatt is pretty popular at school, and since I'm now his sister I've also became a little popular, so a bunch of people really wanted to come to our "anti prom" as we were calling it.