C H A P T E R 13

1 month later
Friday
5:42 pm

Finn hasn't talked or texted me since our little talk.

And I don't blame him.

I see him in the halls and he looks at me, but when he notices me, he looks away.

A few weeks ago, Sadie and I saw Caleb and Aly holding hands at the mall, and it destroyed Sadie.

That night, when we got back to Sadie's house, she was screaming, crying and tearing up everything that he gave her.

After that day, she has been really sad and refuses to leave her room.

I hate seeing her like this.

I decided that I was done seeing Sadie like this, so I made my way to her house.

I knocked on her door and her mom answered.

"Oh hello y/n, what are you doing here?" Sadie's mom asks.

"I'm here to see Sadie, I miss her like crazy and I just want to make sure she's okay."

"Oh okay come in, I've been trying to get her to come out of her room all day, I'm sure you can get her to leave." Her mom says as she puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles.

I walk to her door and I can hear her blasting "someone like you" by Adele.

I knock on the door, knowing that she can't hear because the music is really loud, so I walked in.

She was laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling and singing the words. She doesn't even notice that I'm there.

I start walking closer to her.

"Hi y/n." She says without even looking at me.

I grab her phone and stop the music. She jumps up and stares at me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She says.

"Sadie, I miss you, I miss laughing with you, and hanging out with you." I say.

She looks down at the floor and then lays back down on the bed, making enough room for me to lay next to her.

"I'm sorry y/n, I miss you too. I just never saw it coming... he would tell me all the time about how much he loves me and how he wants to have a family with me." She says.

"Why don't we go out tonight, Halloween is coming up and Wyatt is having a Halloween party, we should go get our costumes before all the good ones are gone and we're stuck with ninjas and an off brand Cinderella like last year." I say.

She laughs at my comment and jumps out of bed.

"Okay, let me get dressed at I'll ask my mom to drive us." She says.

(Time skip to the Halloween store)

We spent an hour trying to find the perfect costume.

"UGH THERE LITERALLY NOTHING!" I say.

"Okay calm down, What about angels?" Sadie said.

"AND BE BASIC?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I BET THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 20 GIRLS DRESSED UP AS ANGELS AT THAT PARTY!" I say,

"Okay calm down, what about lilo and stitch?" She asks as she hold a costume up.

"Sadie, think bigger... we can do better than that." I say.

We stand in the middle of the Halloween store and look around to find inspiration, and then a man walks in the store, wearing a bobs burgers shirt.

We both look at the man and then look at each other.

"LOUISE AND TINA!" We say at the same time.

"But we need a gene to go with it..." Sadie says.

"Give me a minute." I say as I walk off to make a phone call.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey jack! Are you going to Wyatt's Halloween party?" I ask.

"Uh I wasn't planning on it... why?" Jack says.

"Well Sadie and I have a wonderful costume, and we need a guy for the costume."

"What's the costume?"

"Gene from bobs burgers."

"Well I'm not sure... Amelia is thinking about sneaking into a frat Halloween party so I might dress up with her." He says.

"Oh... okay well have fun." I say as I hang up the phone.

"Soo who did you call?" Sadie asks.

"Well I called jack but he's going to a college party." I say.

"So who is gonna be gene?" She asks.

"I'm not sure yet, but I promise that we will find someone."

Hi I'm back :)
Sorry that I haven't been active, I'm not making any promises but I will try to post as much as possible. :)