C H A P T E R 15

I jumped as I saw the figure sitting on my bed.

I was about to scream, until it jumped up and covered my mouth.

"Shhh."

I finally noticed who it was and removed the oddly long fingers away from my mouth.

"Finn! What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize to you about earlier... I looked all over the school for you during lunch but I couldn't find you." He says.

"You know you could have texted me. You didn't have to sneak into my room." I say.

"Yeah but what's the fun in that?" He says.

We both laugh at his comment. He looks at me and pulls me in for a hug.

It felt good to be in his arms again.

"By the way, I missed you too." He says as he squeezes harder.

When we finished hugging, it was time for him to leave.

He was about to jump out of the window until I stopped him.

"Finn wait, I just remembered I never payed you for watching my sisters." I say as I grab his shirt and pulled him close to me. I pressed my lips against his, he pushed me away and stared at me like I just told him his mother had aids or some shit like that.

I didn't know what to do, I finally got him back and ruined it in less than 10 minutes.

Right when I was about to turn around, he grabs my hand and pulls me close to kiss him.

I was the happiest I have been in awhile.

Tuesday
8:50 am
I was in my first period, talking to Finn at his desk before class started.

While we were in the middle of a conversation about Halloween, I see jack looking at me from the corner of my eye.

I turn to look at him and he waves his hands for me to come over.

"I'll be right back." I say to Finn.

"Don't be gone for too long." He says which makes me smile.

I walk over to where jack is.

"What's up jack!" I say as I give him a high five.

"Hey skater girl! So Amelia decided that she wanted to stay home for Halloween and I was wondering if doing a costume with you and Sadie is still on the table?" He asks.

"Oh I'm sorry jack but Finn is doing the costume with us." I say.

"I see that you two are speaking again... I thought you broke up with him?"

"What? No, we were never together." I say.

"Oh, okay."

"So are you like... into him?" He asks.

"I mean, I guess so."

"Cool." He says while looking down at his shoes. "Well I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school?"

"As fun as that sounds, I have to go shopping for our costumes today." I say. "What about tomorrow?"

"Yeah I can do tomorrow!" He says.

"Okay cool!"

Class was about to start so I just went to my desk.

After school, Sadie, Finn, and I went thrifting to find things for our costumes.

Sadie wanted to be Louise, I was going to be Tina and Finn was obviously going to be Gene.

Since Finn and I basically wear the same sized shirts, we were both looking on the same rack for a T-shirt.

He's standing in front of me, looking down at all the colorful shirts.

He's so beautiful, I love his curls, his face, his style, and every little thing about him.

I don't know how long I was looking at him but he caught me and asked if I was okay.

I nodded and slowly looked back at the rack of clothes in front of me. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me.

"You're very beautiful." He says.

I smile and look back down.