C H A P T E R 22

Hopefully timothée chalamet made your day better :)

Huge time skip
February 19th
Tuesday

Finn and I have been official for about three months now. At first it was fun... he would come over a lot, we would Uh... cuddle... we go out a lot, watch movies, and a bunch of other annoying couple things.

He took my sisters to go eat and watch a movie, which was very adorable.

My family loves him, Sadie loves him, and my other friends love him.

He has definitely been the best boyfriend.

But recently he has been a little off...

He hides his phone from me, cancels on our plans last minute, gets mad easily, and ignores my texts.

I'm not a crazy girlfriend that has to text him constantly and has to see him all the time, but he ignored me all day yesterday and I'm not sure why.

Today I went to school in a black tank top, a random pair of jeans, a black belt, and some converse. Finn hates when I wear tank tops, mostly because you can see all my Hickeys and because he doesn't want other people to look at my boobs.

When I walked in my first class, I had my books in one hand and my skateboard in the other since I can't fit it in my locker.

He looks up from his desk and noticed me right away. I look at him and walk to my desk.

Jack sat next to me and was noticeably looking at my chest.

"Hey. Up here skater boy." I say.

"Oh uh I- I Uh, s- sorry." He says.

I look over at Finn and he was pissed.

I blew a kiss to him and looked back at the board.

After class was over, I started to grab my stuff and put it away. Finn put his hand on my desk and stared at me.

"We have a problem." He says.

"What is it?" I say.

"You look hot today."

"Aw thank you baby, but I don't see a problem with that?" I say.

"The problem is, you can see all of your hickeys and jack was basically drooling over you the entire class." He says.

"Well duh, he always drools over me." I say.

"Y/n this isn't funny. You look like a slut." He says.

"You know Finn." I say as I get up, "fuck you!"

I walk out of the class and walk to the restroom.

I waited for everyone to leave the restroom and started crying.

"Y/n what's wrong!?" A familiar voice said.

I turned around and it was one of the minions. I quickly wipe my tears and grab my stuff.