C H A P T E R 24

June 25, 2019
Tuesday

At the beginning of every summer, Sadie's family goes on a week road trip.

Every year they ask me to go but my mom would loose her shit if I left for a week.

My mom has still been amazing, she takes my sisters to really cool places every other weekend. I don't go because I usually hang out with my friends on the weekends but I do spend time with her when they get home.

I was laying on my bed, wearing a grey sports bra and some grey sweat shorts. I miss Sadie a lot, I hate when she goes on vacation. I was supposed to go to the skate park with Margo but I cancelled so I can stay inside.

The lights were off and the curtains were shut, the only light in my room was my laptop. I was watching some 80s movies like back to the future, breakfast club, and pretty in pink.

I haven't left my room all day, I woke up, opened my laptop and that was it.

My mom walked in multiple times to check on me. She asked if I was hungry, if I was thirsty, or if I wanted company.

I said no to all.

It was almost 10 at night, and I still haven't moved from my bed.

I had 4 breakdowns, in the past 2 hours.

I don't what's going on, I literally feel nothing. No pain, no emotion, nothing.

My phone was blowing up with messages from my friends, I kept ignoring them because I was too weak to get up and grab my phone.

After about 20 minutes of my phone blowing up, I hear knocking on my door. And a group of tall teenagers walked in with food, alcohol, 3 blunts in a baggie, and party games.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP Y/N!" Margo yells.

I look at them and look back at my computer.

Enzo walks up to me and grabs my laptop.

"Bro what the fuck?" I say.

"Y/n you look like shit." Margo says.

"I feel like shit." I say.

"Okay well get up, take a shower, brush your teeth, and get dress, because we're going out." Cassie says.

"Guys I really just want to stay in bed." I say.

"Well we don't give a fuck, y/n I don't know what's going on with you, you've been very secretive recently and now we see you like this?" Margo says.

"Is this a depressive episode?" Enzo asks.

"No I don't get those." I say.

"Y/n what's going on?" Zach asks.

I look down at the bed and start crying. Margo comes over and comforts me.

"I don't know, I woke up this morning and I guess I just wish I didn't." I say.

"Is this because of Finn?" Cassie asked.

"No I swear it's not." I say.

"Y/n please... I bet we can make you feel better!" Enzo says.

I sat there for a second and thought about it.

"Okay fine." I say.

Everyone starts cheering.

I get up, take a shower, brush my teeth, and put on a black tank top, black shorts, a white plaid flannel and some Doc martens.

I grab my board and we all start walking out of the house.

"Bye y/n." My mom says.

"Bye mother."

We all pile into Zach's car. Zach drove, Cassie was in the front seat, Enzo was behind Zach, Margo was in the middle, Julian sat behind Cassie and I sat in Julian's lap.

Every once in awhile, we would hit a curb because Zach sucks at driving, and Julian would grab my waist and make his way to my thighs.

It made me kind of uncomfortable.

The entire time we were at the skate park, Julian was always standing next to me or trying to touch my arms and waist.

Once it was one in the morning. decided to go to Margo's house.

We all got really drunk and decided to play truth or dare.

"Okay Cassie... truth or dare?" Margo asks.

"Dare." Cassie says.

"I dare you to rip all your clothes off and walk into my house, and ask my brother for a beer." Margo says.

"Okay." Cassie says.

She stands up, starts taking her clothes off, and walks inside the house.

Zach in courage's her to do stuff like this. No one knows why.

Cassie comes back with 3 beer cans in her hands.

"Oh my god! What did he say!" Margo asks while laughing.

"I asked for some beer and he gave it to me. That was it!" Cassie says.

"Okay Julian... truth or dare?" Cassie asks.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to make out with y/n!" Cassie says as she sits in Zach's lap.

Julian licks his lips and walks over to me.

I've never felt so uncomfortable.

He walked up to me and got closer and closer.

"No no I can't do it!" I say as I jump up.

"What? Why not?" Julian asks.

"Because... I- I just can't." I say.

"Y/n you have to, He needs to finish the dare." Margo says.

"No margo you don't understand." I say.

"Then what's going on?" Cassie asks.

"I- I'm pretty sure that I um... that I'm like uh... in love..." I say.

"With Finn?" Enzo asks.

"No not with Finn."

"Then who?" Zach asks.

"I think I'm in love with Sadie."

Everyone's jaw dropped.

This chapter is kinda inspired by euphoria:)