C H A P T E R 44

7:30 pm

   We all sat in the living room waiting for my sisters. My mom made a massive dinner for our family, Sadie, Erin, and detective Allen.

Eli came over for the first time since I moved in. When he came in he hugged me and told me that he's glad to have me and my sisters apart of the family.

They were supposed to be here by 7 and I was getting very worried. My leg started to bounce like crazy, Sadie placed her hand on my thigh to try to calm down. I rotated over so I was resting my head in her lap.

The doorbell rings and everyone jumps up. My mom opens the door and let's the two small petite girls and the social worker in.

My eyes filled with tears watching them look around to find me. Once they found me, they dropped their bags into the floor and ran to me. I leaned down and hugged them both, falling onto the floor.

I looked at both of their faces to to see the biggest smiles, and gave them both a kiss on the forehead.

They looked over and saw Sadie and ran over to give her a hug. It filled my eyes with tears to see how excited they were to see her.

We all ate dinner together as Isla told us about how every night she would read the same book that I bought them to Scarlett and how she was teaching Scarlett new words almost every day.

I can't believe I almost missed out on seeing them today because of some stupid girl.

After dinner, Sadie, Erin, and detective Allen left one by one. We watched half of a movie until it was time to get the girls ready for bed.

Dad and Eli we're setting up the air mattress, Wyatt was washing the dishes, and mom and I were helping the girls.

"Okay so I made out a schedule for the girls and for you and Wyatt. Scarlett goes to bed at 8:00, Isla goes to bed at 8:30, Wyatt goes to bed at 11:00 and you go to bed at 10:30." My mom says.

"What why?"

"Because I said so and that's final."

I roll my eyes and tuck the girls into bed, leaving a kiss on their foreheads, turning their night light on, and leaving the door slightly cracked like they like it.

Before I went to bed, I went into Wyatt's room to see him doing homework on his bed. I walk over and sit down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

He closes his books and adjusts himself to hug me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I'm just worried about tomorrow, my sisters just came back and I might go to jail for six months."

"Y/n, we have the best lawyer in the state. I promise, you will be okay."

*the next day*

Eli took the girls to school this morning, Wyatt drove to school, and mom, dad, and I were at the courthouse at 10:15.

We sat outside the courtroom waiting for them to invite us in. Sadie, Leah, and Isabella were also here. My mom kept pacing back and forth.

"Honey please calm down." My dad said.

"I can't! I'm feeling way to many emotions to calm down right now! I'm happy that she stood up for Sadie, I'm mad that she slammed her fucking face into a table, I'm sad that I might loose my baby girl for 6 months, and I'm hungry!"

Our lawyer walked pass and handed her a granola bar.

"It's never good to go into court with an empty stomach." The lawyer said.

The courtroom finally opened for us and we all walked in.

I answered the same questions that they asked me in the interrogation room.

"Okay miss Oleff, so I am aware that you would like to go on probation but I don't think that is a good idea, so instead we are going to do it this way. House arrest for 6 months. You will wear a small monitoring device that will be small enough to wear under your clothes. We will need you to make us a schedule on how long it takes you to get to school, work, and home."

"Yes your honor"

When we were finished, I wrote out my schedule and got my ankle monitor put on.

We finished everything around 12 and went straight home since I wasn't allowed to go anywhere.

I took off my court clothes and changed into a tank top and sweatpants, then threw myself onto the bed.

Sadie walked in and laid in the bed with me. She rest her head on my breast and took a deep breath.

"I love you so much y/n. And I know you love me, but all this fighting for me needs to stop."

"I know baby, I promise, This was the last fight."

STOP AND LISTEN PLEASE

Okay so I'm seeing my cousin next week and I kinda want to take a small break until I come back which will be like two or three weeks.

Also the next few chapters are going to be either small or big time skips because sadly this book is coming to an end.

I will be creating my own oc books in the future so be on the lookout for that!

Also I don't feel like reviewing this chapter so feel free to correct my mistakes