C H A P T E R 23

Friday
6:40 pm

Ever since Sadie has joined the drama club, she has either stared or was an important character in 4 musicals.

Tomorrow night she will be staring in "she kills monsters". From what I remember, it's about a lesbian ghost named Tilly. That's all I know.

I was spending the night at her House because she wanted me to go with her to rehearsal.

"Y/n I'm so nervous for tomorrow." She says.

"Sadie, You have been the lead in two other musicals, I'm positive you're going to do great." I say.

"Thank you so much for always being there for me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't know what I would do without you." She says as she places her hands on my shoulders.

I don't know what's going on. All week she has been touching me, like my hands, my shoulders, and my face. And every time she does, My stomach turns upside down.

Sadie gets off the bed and connects her phone to her speaker.

I've been ignoring finn for the past few days. I realized that no matter how hard finn and I try, we aren't made for each other.

He called yesterday and I answered. All I said was to stop calling and leave me alone.

The more I think about it, the more I realize I don't love him.

Sadie gets back on the bed and grabs my hands again.

"So what's going on with you and Finn." She says.

"I don't know why we're even trying anymore. Obviously we aren't right for each other." I say.

"So what are you going to do about it?" She says.

"I think I'm gonna break up with him." I say.

Sadie smiles and looks down.

"Y/n... there's something I need to tell you..." she says.

"Okay..."

"I-" she got interrupted by her mom bursting open the door.

"Y/n, there's a boy here to see you." Her mom says.

We both jump off the bed and start walking to the front door.

And there he was, Finn fucking wolfhard.

"Ugh what do you want Finn?" I say.

"And how did you know she was here?" Sadie asks.

"I went by your house and your mom said you were here. I just want to talk." He says.

I look over at Sadie, she nods and walks into the living room. I walk onto the Porch and close the door.

"Y/n I miss you so much, I'm sorry about what I said, I really didn't mean it." He says.

"Give me your phone." I say.

"W- Why?" He asks.

"Because I want to check it." I say.

"Do you not trust me?" He asks.

"I don't know, now give it to me." I say putting my hand out.

"Do you think I'm hiding something?"

"Yes."

"Y/n I swear I'm not."

"Prove it."

He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls his phone out to hand to me.

I have him put the password in and I go to his messages.

Nothing.

I went on Instagram.

Nothing.

I started to think I overreacted until I remembered Snapchat.

I open it up...

And saw someone's name that I did not want to see...

I open up the chat.

"Why the fuck are you sexting Millie?"

I couldn't breathe. My heart felt like it shattered into 100,000 pieces.

"You promised me you wouldn't do this." I say.

He looked down and started tearing up.

"I'm breaking up with you." I say.

"Y/n please I won't do it again." He says.

I hand him his phone and walk back inside, closing the door behind me.

Sadie was standing in front of me, her hands were out for me to hug her.

I start ugly crying and we both drop to the ground, still holding each other.

10 minutes after crying, we both make our way into her room and slip under the covers.

We both fall asleep holding each other's hand.

Saturday
7:30 pm

I was sitting with my mom and two sisters. The lights dimmed, the curtains opened, and there stood the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.

I couldn't even pay attention to what she was saying, all I could notice was how perfect she looks.

I'm glad to call her my best friend.

YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN READY

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE ARE ALMOST AT 10K AHHHHH