C H A P T E R 29

September 1st
12:26 am

This night has been terrible, all I want to do is lay in my bed and cry until the sun rises.

I walk into my house and see someone who I didn't want to see...

Finn fucking wolfhard.

"Mom! Why is my wonderful, beautiful baby sister, sitting in my ex boyfriends lap?"

"Nice to see you too!" He says, smiling.

"I needed someone to watch the girls and I knew he would watch them while I was gone." She says.

"Okay whatever, I'm going to bed."

"Wait y/n can I talk to you alone?" Finn says.

I turn around and look at him.

My mom picks Scarlett up and holds Islas hand as they walk to their room.

"Okay first I wanted to ask if you're okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Also, I really miss us together. I mean we used to be happy together and-"

"And then what happened? You called me a slut, treated me like shit, and cheated on me before the relationship even started."

"I- I'm sorry."

I roll my eyes at him. He gets up from the couch and walks in front of me. He starts placing the tips of his fingers on my chin, slowly lifting it up as he leans in.

"I know what I did was wrong, I should have never called you a slut and I shouldn't have cheated on you. You mean the world to me, why don't you let me show you how sorry I am." He says, biting his bottom lip.

"I hate you so much." I say.

He smiles and I press my lips on his.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer as he presses his hands on my waist.

I push him off of me, as I realize what I just did.

"I'm sorry, I should go."

"No don't go, I um... let's go to my room." I say as I grab his hand and lead him to my room.

The room was dark, the only light was my small night light near my tv.

I close the door behind us and push him on the bed. Why was I giving in so easily?

He pushes his body onto the middle of the bed as I pull my top off and getting on top of him.

We started to make out, his hands roaming my body. I sat up and pulled him up with me. I started pulling his shirt up as he pulled down my leggings.

I'm sure some of you want to know what happens next. But let's just say some things should stay private.

I woke up the next morning with my head laying on Finns bare chest and his arms wrapped around me. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let go.